Thread: The Kittens are Gone

The Kittens are Gone

Well, the kittens and momma went off the Humane Society to be adopted out, since we were just fostering them, but since we had them first if they don't get adopted out( if it comes to them being put to sleep!) they will come back to us.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Good luck little ones - I hope you all find great new forever homes real fast!

Good luck Momma and Babies!!! Thank you for taking such great care of them all!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Good luck babies. And BEST of luck to mom, who will be (unfortunately) harder to place.

It is good to know they are safe from being killed as you are willing to take them back.

The kittens are gone

All of your efforts were not in vain, I'm sure that Mommy and babies thank you very much for giving them loving care. Here's hoping furever homes are right around the corner. What a comfort to know that you'll accept any that aren't adopted. Bless you!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST,AND THATS A GOOD THING,THAT NO MATTER WAHT,THOSE KITTENS ARE GOING,TO GET A WONDERFUL FURR EVER HOME.BLESS YOU,FOR GIVING THEM,A SECOND CHANCE,YOU WILL BE REWARDED,ONE DAY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS