Thread: Donkeys and airplane ears! Oh my!

Donkeys and airplane ears! Oh my!

Things are going well enough around here - so long as Kahlua remains in the bedroom. Mowgli's brave enough to smack at the disembodied paw when it pokes under the door, but that's about it. The guy I work with couldn't take Kahlua. His wife ixnayed that, pointing out that they have three dogs, two kids, a ferret, and a frog already. So Kahlua's still going to be a bedroom kitty for a while. Kahlua still wants out of the bedroom to play, but the looks I get when she's out...

So Kahlua's pretty much relegated to just the bedroom unless I shut Mowgli and Zelda up so she can wander. It's a bearable situation, at least, but I'm going to keep hunting for a home for her.

(More coming...)

Meanwhile, Ms. Lazybones Kahlua has discovered that she has a playful streak!

"Who? Me? I'm as sweet and laid-back as they come!"

"Except when there's a feather to kill!"

"Get that feather back over here, woman!"

"What!? I'm sweet! I'm innocent! No trouble-making here."

"I love Mr. Donkey!"

"I love him to bits and pieces and shreds!"

"Do you mind? A girl needs some alone time with her donkey."

"...I'm still sweet and innocent!"

LOL!!! I'm seeing a lot of the same looks and ear positioning from my Briggs now that we have brought in Lydia. Lydia does not yet have full run of the house 24/7 but both cats are out and about under supervision. It's been 2 months and we're making progress but Briggs is still very scared of Lydia. It sounds like you are not planning on keeping Kahlua. Good luck in finding a nice home for her. She's soooo pretty and looks like a sweetheart. I've always loved your Mowg monster - can't believe he's airplaneing over a sweet little girl!! At least Kahlua has her donkey - those pics are adorable!

I hope that you'll be able to find a new home for Kahlua soon. She sure looks happy but your other 2 furkids look terrified. Good luck and please keep us updated.

If looks could kill!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    If looks could kill!!!!
    Oh, I know! Don't I get the most evil looks when Kahlua's out and about! Both of my chicken kitties are awfully brave when there's a door between them and Kahlua. Her little paws get smacked all the time. But the moment she comes out of the bedroom, our terror alert is in the red, and I'm looking at a double set of airplane ears hiding behind the couch.

LOL, it's not really funny that they are still so uptight but those pictures are.

Love Kahlua and poor Eeyore.

From Decker with Love

YOU HAVE,THE SAME PROBLEM,WITH KAHLUA,THAT I HAVE,WITH POUNCETTE,AND THAT THEY DONT NOT GET ALONG,WITH OTHER CATS.I WILL,SOMETIMES PUT POUNCETTE,IN THE SPARE BEDROOM,SO THEY DONT SHOCK,ME BY SUDDENLY BREAKING OUT,IN A BRAWL.BUT POUNCETTE,IS GETTING AT LEAST, ALITTLE BETTER,SHE WAS SITTING,ON THE BED,WITH THE MOOSE,AND THE MEEZERS,THE OTHER DAY,PROGRESS.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS