Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ROFLMAO!!!! Hairball Bowling Anyone?

TO FUNNY!!

Originally posted by kuhio98
    It gets even worse! This time I closed my eyes and I got 125!
    MY FIRST SCORE WAS 161, THEN IT GOT WORSE...MUCH WORSE BUT SINCE I'VE BRAIN INJURY, I CAN PLAY THE HANDICAP CARD
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

90! And I never played bowling before. Plus I usually don't understand computer games

Originally posted by kuhio98
    This time I closed my eyes and I got 125!
    Did you feel the force flowing through you?

WHAT IS A PERFECT GAMEIN BOWLING,AS I AM NOT SURE,OF HOW THE FRAMES,ARE SCORED,IS IT 10 STRIKES,IN A ROW? CONFUSED FEEDER,OF FOUND CATS! AND STARRY FRIENDS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

158.....off to try again!

I think a perfect game is 300, which equates to 12 strikes in a row! When you score a strike, your score for your next two balls gets added to your 10 for the strike. So if you score a strike on your tenth shot, you have to throw another two bowls so that your score for the last two can be added. I think that's how it works anyway.

Oh my, I was sooo bad... won't mention the score . I enjoyed the comments given by the cat-supervisor though
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

FUN!

Ok that was great! I love the little couch sound effect
    Not a bad score...196, better than my 100 in real life

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hairball bowling

Love this game!!! Not only is it hilarious the way the cat coughs up a hairball (sounds just like Groucho) but it's habit forming and not so easy. My best score so far is 136. Must keep practicing. Just got an idea, it might be fun to have a Pet Talk Hairball Bowling Tournament after we've all had a chance to work on our game. Any thoughts?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Re: Hairball bowling

Originally posted by momcat
    Love this game!!! Not only is it hilarious the way the cat coughs up a hairball (sounds just like Groucho) but it's habit forming and not so easy. My best score so far is 136. Must keep practicing. Just got an idea, it might be fun to have a Pet Talk Hairball Bowling Tournament after we've all had a chance to work on our game. Any thoughts?
    A hairball bowling league sounds fun! I'm not that great at the game though, and know I'll score low...but who cares? This game reminds me of 'Elf Bowling' that was making the rounds a few years back, and was hysterical! Took up too much of the hard drive though, so we deleted it...WHAHH!
    http://www.nstorm.com/ Elf Bowling link..and new games I've never seen.

WHOOO HOOO 248!!! My best score yet!
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 06-07-2005 at 09:33 AM.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Just what I need to go with catpoop hockey!

Almost fell out with this one! Bad enough I'm up until wee hours reading group email - now I'll have to get a few frames of hairball bowling in! Course the furkids will busy with a rousing game of catpoop hockey - compliments of our current litter of kittens who have discovered how neat it is to skate them across the kitchen floor - they are too little to catch the cockroaches that aren't bright enough to read the signs of cats within. In a few weeks though, they too, will be lined up in front of the kitchen sink cupboard waiting to pounce on and catch one of the little blighters which I will find in the morning (usually in my slipper) with various other body parts strewn around the floor. (They are a fact of life in the south but never have to worry about them getting past the kitchen floor with the cat roach patrol on duty!)

SpiritCat (/mari) and the Mooseheart Mumpkees!
    Some people have lives, others have cats........

MomMom to the FuzzyButts
    Spirit Cat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Poo poo hockey is a favorite game here too lol! Especially with the little rescued monkeys...as if they don't have enough toys in their cage, they have to scoop out the poop and toy with that too. Bugs don't stand a chance here either...no roaches, but the occasional spiders, and centipede/millipedes. Those often find their way into my basement, and when the cats find them they take them to my kitchen and shred them on the floor! GROSS..the legs keep moving even after they've been mutilated. ICK!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That was hilarious! WAS ROTF about the comments coming from the second cat!

Forgot my score (here you can see how tired I am right now), but it wasn't a good result...

Kirsten

woo hoo a 163 yay i suck in real life hehehe

HairBall Game

Thanks for the game - all to much fun - I forgot to note my score, but plan to play more.
    Attached Images Attached Images