Thread: Sweet Home Sweet!! (+post)

Sweet Home Sweet!! (+post)

rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Sweet Home Sweet

Hey Gina! It was so great to hear from you again! I do hope you're feeling much better now and things will begin to straighten out for you. My prayers continue for you.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

There's no place like home is there?? Weelcome home and may you get to STAY there!! Kiss all your babies for me and give them a extra hug..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Just sent you a pm response. I am so glad you are home. (((HUG)))

THE FOUND CATS,ARE SO GLAD,THAT YOU ARE HOME,WITH ALL YOUR COMPANION CATS,AND TAHT THEY ARE SO HAPPY,TO SEE YOU AGAIN.AND YOUR CATS,ARE SO PRECIOUS,TO YOU,AS THEY ARE TO ALL ,TO ALL OF US,AND ITS SAD,THAT MANY PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.BUT I DO,AND AM I,AND THE FOUNDCATS,STARRY CATS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND ANGELS,ARE GLAD,THAT YOU,AND YOUR FRIENDS,ARE REUNITED.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

thank you again for your inspiring words!!

I hope too, to stay home! yet, at the same time, it's quite not safe here...

I don't feel like whinning about needing a new place, moving for sixth time in three months and how still angry I'm at what happened to my leg and they still couldn't find that shooter..

well, I'm trying to not focus on that right now, too upsetting and twisting.

hey catmandu, that cute moose!! please thank him for giving me that squirky smile! a nice photo for me for a day. later, guys..

~ [[hugs]] ~

hey Gina! I am glad to hear that you are back and with all your furrkids again. Through all you have been through - I can tell you try very hard to be positive. I am not sure I would be that good about it all. I really hope life gets settled for you very soon and that you will again feel safe. Please heal up and feel better!

Thank you also for sweet words about my new grandbaby Tyler and my daughter Missy (sirrahsim)

Isn't it great to have your computer back and be able to just log on when you want?? ((((HUGS)))) to you.

Life is hard isn't it? But, we have enough blessings and good things to stick around

Welcome home, Gina. I sure hope you can stay well and stay home with those babies.

Glad to see you are home. Let's pray that they find the person who shot you!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    hey Gina! I am glad to hear that you are back and with all your furrkids again. Through all you have been through - I can tell you try very hard to be positive. I am not sure I would be that good about it all. I really hope life gets settled for you very soon and that you will again feel safe. Please heal up and feel better!

Isn't it great to have your computer back and be able to just log on when you want?? ((((HUGS)))) to you.

Life is hard isn't it? But, we have enough blessings and good things to stick around

Very nicely said Debbie.

Stay well Gina.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Welcome home, Gina. I sure hope you can stay well and stay home with those babies.
    Ditto! Please take care.

thank you everyone!

tubby, thank you for your touchy comments - yes, life's hard but my furkids need me! that's one of blessings I have...

hugs & hugs

gina