Thread: Djuno

Djuno

Oh Djuno, what an incredibly handsome boy you are! I showed my Eskie-mix girl your picture and she tried to kiss the computer screen . I am so glad you have found a home where they understand Eskie behavior, you luck little boy. And it sounds like they are lucky to have you to keep them all feeling safe. Enjoy your special day darling Djuno, and tell your Mom to give you some extra scratches and kisses from Ginger and me.
    Last edited by Ginger's Mom; 05-29-2005 at 07:46 AM.

Djuno, what a handsome boy you are, you look so huggable! I can't even imagine people passing you from home to home or them going to put you down! Just goes to show, most of the time the owner is at fault, not the dog! Now you are loved and in a good home, thank goodness for that! Enjoy your special day, and congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Djuno....I am so happy that you found a family that loves you very much. You are a beautiful boy. I just love your white hair.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Blog Entries

darling Djuno

Ginger's Mom is 100% correct -- you are one very handsome dog. Mew, being a rescue myself I'm always so happy when KatMa reads me a bio like yours. Rescued pets [I think, meeow!] are the most loving pets.

We appreciate our kind humans who give us love and devotion, a great Palace to live in, and make the statement on this website "We know every pet is special!" our reality. Enjoy your special day, darling Djuno -- and may every day bring you endless love and devotion, good health and happiness.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS DJUNO!

Woah, you are one stunning boy Djuno! I can totally see why it was love at first sight when your human seen you
    I'm so glad you've found a place to make yours and be a couch potato

I hope you enjoy this beautiful day on your special day boy!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Djuno, you are one sweet and precious boy! I would love to give you hugs and kisses. So glad that you found a wonderful forever home and a family that sees your very special nature. Have a wonderful day today as DOTD! I'll be thinking about you!

Hi Djuno!!

We saw your picture this morning, Djuno, and now we're in love. What an incredibly beautiful boy you are, with the face of an angel. Your picture captures such sweetness and innocence. That handsome head, resting on your stuffie, posing for the photograph!! Be still our little hearts!! It is beyond our wildest imagination how anyone would not want you. The aggression that you had probably came from the way you were being treated. Right Big Guy? We can see and hear what a doll you really are and we want to thank all those wonderful people for saving you. Thank you to your family for seeing the true Djuno and loving you unconditionally!! It is a great day at your house sweetheart and we congratulate you on your honor as our fabulous DOTD!!! Celebrate all day sweetie, with your loving family, and always love your life like we do!! Before we go.........Mom or Dad, please give that handsome man extra kisses from two chihuahuas in Florida!! We love you Djuno!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What a sweetie you are! I just want to cuddle up with you. You look like a sweetheart. You deserve to be our DOTD sweetie. Lay back and relax and enjoy your day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Congrats on DOTD sweet Djuno!!! I am very glad you have a wonderful forever home!!! Have a grrreat day and enjoy yourself!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Look at that angel face! Djuno, you are one special pup - with your absolutely beautiful milky white fur (someone takes very good care of you!) and those sweet love eyes - I heart Djuno!!! Congrats to Our Adoooorable Friend Djuno!!!

How precious are you, Djuno!!! What a stunningly handsome Eskie boy you are! That photo of you napping so sweetly with your stuffie has melted my heart and made me a Djuno fan for life! Many heartfelt thanks to Eskie Resuce United and your dear, wonderful family for saving you from certain death. All that was needed was a little time, pateince and love to reveal the precious gem of a puip that was just waiting to shine! Djuno, I wish for you and your proud people a lifetime of friendship and unconditional love! How blessed there are to found you! Congratulations to our extra special, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day, handsome, precious, lovable Djuno! BIG hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Have a happy, treat filled day celebrating your "top dog" honors!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Djuno, you ARE a stunning pupper!! What a handsome boy! congrats on your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins