Thread: Oscar

Oscar

Dear beautiful Oscar. I gasped when I clicked on DOTD this morning! You are SO LABRADORABLE!! I was just getting ready to head off to agility class with my Lab Star, and there you were! What an inspiration!!!!! And what a perfect name for a Labbie who has racked up SO many awards in his young life!!! Your Mom and Kasey must have such fun watching you "work" and perform your magic on the field!! But I'm sure you would agree, that at the end of your working day, there is no award, or reward, more coveted than garnering the love and devotion heaped upon you by your proud, loving family!! You are one spectacular "caramel confection" of a boy, one "winningest" Lab, and one cherished gift of Labbie-love that never stops giving!! Congratulations to you Oscar. Today you reap yet another "trophy" as we proclaim you our most deserving, strikingly handsome, trophy winning, sweet and loving, Dog of the Day!! Have a very "labalicious" day of celebration Oscar!! That spells....T-R-E-A-T-S!! And Star wanted me to ask you.....Do you have a girlfriend??

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Arf arf arf... that's Eppy saying howd'ya do...

We're all so proud of our newest dog of the day! What a wonderful asset you must be to your family with such an extensive repetoir (did I spell that right?) of behaviors! The friendship, joy, and wonderful laughs a good dog brings... not to mention how helpful a trained dog is around the house!

oop, Eppy's got to have her say now. "Tricks be the funnest! Do ya do the one where you stand on your hind legs and wave your front paws crazily in the air? Everybody laughs at that one, it really gets good treats and scratchin's! I'm going to give you a tip, from one performer to another, Oscar my boy- get an agent! Think of the treats you miss out on letting the humans call the shots! Congrats on Dog of the Day... maybe it'll be me soon. Then I'll tell mom she can't give me baths anymore, because a lady such as myself should never touch the water. And, hey, forget that Star. Don't be a breed snob, I'm a babe!"

Tee hee, Eppy is so silly! well, I gotta go do boring human stuff. Stay cool, and let the force be, um, well, let the force fetch sticks or something... aw c'mon d'ya know how many years it's been since I've seen that movie?! Arf arf!

Oscar, you are one beauty, what a fantastic representative of your breed. What a tribute from your Mom, her best friends are her son and you, it doesn't get any better than that. You have come a long way in agility in such a short time. Congradulations dear Oscar, our most handsome, sweet, most agile, Very Best Dog of the Day.

Oscar:
    What a beautiful and smart pup you are!!!
    Congratulations on all your awards and double congratulations of being our most precious Dog of the Day. Hope you have a great day to celebrate, with many treats, belly rubs, and anything else you fancy. I know your family is very proud of you and will shower you with even more love than usual.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hello There Oscar,

I'm so happy to meet you today, and to read all about
    your many talents & achievements.(at just 2yrs old)...
    WOW, Beautiful Labbie Boy, I'm VERY impressed !!!
    Congratulations on your much deserved honor today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! My wish for you is a life of
    Health, Happiness & the Love of your wonderful family...

Handsome Oscar

What a wonderful boy you are, Oscar. Congratulations on passing your training with flying colors. I would LOVE to see you in action. You have made today very special for those of us who are "retriever lovers". Congratulations on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!

I just knew that Sandra was going to be the first, to congratulate him!!!

Congratulations, sweet, smart Oscar!!! You are sooo adorable! I just love your sweet Labbie face!

Love,
    Sarah & Sadie May

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I know im late but, I didn't get to send it yesterday. Oscar, what a beauty you are!!!!!! Glad to see more labbies getting to be DOTD!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

It's NEVER too late to congratulate an awesome Labbie! Oscar is just an incredible dog! I would love to see him in action! He is SO handsome and smart and proud as can be of his trophies! May he have many many more years of awards and giving you endlesss devotion and love!