Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh My! My First Manx Ever Trapped....

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Oh My! My First Manx Ever Trapped....

GAVE BIRTH YESTERDAY!!!! She's been here for almost two months, and I've been having a rough week getting her butt to the vets for the works. She had one itty-bitty baby yesterday! I had no clue she was even pregnant, and she certainly didn't show with just the one baby. She's been very vocal the last few weeks, meowing to get out of prison, but being un-tested etc. it's not possible, and now it's impossible for the next two months! She's the first manx bunny butt I've ever trapped, and I finally got her purring a few weeks ago. She was supposed to be going to a foster home that does wonders with ferals, (she's already doing very well) but alas...that plan fell apart. Everyone's been giggling at the new event...I'm still stunned!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Only ONE wee one? Are you sure there aren't more inside? You KNOW we MUST have pics now!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

THATS NOT THAT UNUSUAL,FOR A YOUNG MOTHER CAT,TO HAVE ONLY ONE BABY,AS SCRAPPY 2,WAS ONLY CARRYING ONE BABY,WHEN SHE WAS SPAYED,SADLY HER BABY,WAS STILLBORN.AND WE ARE PRAYING,FOR THAT LITTLE MOMMA CAT,AND HER LITTLE BABY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow! Only 1 baby, must be because she is so young! I bet you were surprised! We do need to see pictures.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

You have done it again!! Jan to the rescue and this time you got a bonus surprise!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww Jan, good luck with your little bunny-butt and I can't wait to see pictures.

My shoemakers cat, when she was first pregnant, only had one widdle kitty also.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I got nowhere trying out Imagestation...so went with Photobucket, and hopefully the pics are an OK size! Edit...Oh goodie...purrfect size!

Mama's newborn baby...all black, and with a tail! She just had the one baby which is fine with me!

She's a protective mama as you can tell by those serious airplane ears! Baby can just barely be made out under her front legs. She lets me reach right in and pull the kitten out, and though she looks like she wants to rip my face off, I think she's still bewildered as to what that wee critter is doing in her cage!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Whoa Mama!!! Those ARE some serious airplane ears. I'm surprised that she didn't rip your arm off.

Poor thing though, looks so scared but what an adorable wee widdle baby. She/he looks like a long one.

Again Jan, good luck with this one.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Don't worry Lorraine...she's not as bad as she appears. She doesn't even spit at me, but was upset by my shoving a camera within a foot of her new baby. The camera we have is ancient, and doesn't take the worlds best pics. The baby is very small though he/she appears larger. If I outstretch my hand, from nose to tail tip is about how long the baby is...and I don't have huge hands lol!
    Author Unknown ~*~

What a cute little baby. The mama is gorgeous. She does looke quite fierce in that pic. Glad she's letting you take care of her and the baby.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh my!

Hi QueenScoopalot!
    Congratulations on your unexpected blessed event. The baby is so precious. And Mommy looks like she's going to be outstanding in her new role. Has she bonded with her little newborn? Even though mommy's face is clearly saying "Don't even think about it!!!" her sweetness just comes shining through. My prayers for mommy and newborn baby.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

yikes! you must have wondered...did this fall from a strok?! yikes. glad you get to see it before it crawls to.......somewhere else!

wow, golly mother, your face.. *gulps* but please take care of yourself! and good luck, jaaaan.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

CUTE. Nice looking mom cat, too.

OH & ME WITH MY WEAK SPOT, NOSEY & CRAZY DAISY BOTH ARE MANXS WHAT A BEAUTY SHE IS & YOU KNOW I LIKE THE "OLDER" CATS!! BUT HOWEVER WILL I GET HER HERE? SERIOUSLY, I'LL TAKE IN A HEARTBEAT! DO YOU THINK SHE WAS AS SHOCKED AS YOU AT THE KITTEN ?? I'LL BT SHE WAS WONDERING "WHAT THE HECK?" "HEY, THIS'S NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL... "
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

LOL MCM! AT FIRST BUNNY WAS TOTALLY BEWILDERED AT THIS NEW MOUSE IN HER CAGE WITH HER, BUT HAS REALLY STARTED TO DO VERY WELL WITH THE BABY! THE KITTEN IS EXTREMELY TINY, BUT BEING THAT MOM'S HAD LOTS OF GOOD EATS DURING HER UNEXPECTED PREGNANCY, THE KITTEN SHOULD GROW RAPIDLY. MAMA WRAPS HER PAW AROUND HER BABY NOW, AND IS VERY GENTLE AROUND IT. AS SOON AS SHE'S DONE NURSING, I'LL LOAD UP THAT SLINGSHOT ON THE ROOF LOL! DO YOU WANT ME TO STRAP THE BABY TO HER BACK IN A TINY BACKPACK? P.S BUNNY IS ONLY AROUND SIX MONTHS OLD.
    Author Unknown ~*~