Thread: Cha Cha, our Dog of the Day

Cha Cha, our Dog of the Day

Our darling little DOTD, Cha Cha, has only received 4 comments today other than my own (less than half than DOTD usually gets!) If anyone has a few extra moments and feels up to it, perhaps we could get just a couple more congrats to the adorable little girl there? I'm sure it would mean a lot to Cha Cha and her proud family! Thanks!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you so much guys . I know how much I treasured every last comment when Tasha had her special day. I always imagine others feel the same way and I'm sure it means a lot to sweet little Cha Cha's family. She may be tiny but she's obviously got lots of personality!

I'm heading there now Jess!

We just got our new computer hooked up so we also had to rush over. I saw the little sweetheart this morning but we had to get the old machine and desk cleaned up and moved out. We always have big smiles for all the dogs but the chis make us ecstatic!! Thanks for the reminder.

I must be feeling particularly sappy tonight because I was moved to tears when I saw all the new replies to that sweet little girl and I'm not even her momma . You guys are the best!