Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrific Gizmo!!!

Terrific Gizmo!!!

Hello Gizmo!

What a picture! Nice to see you have been rescued from the roof. I wish you a long life and a lot of love on the laps of your trusted humans! Many rubs on your belly and "kussen aan jou neus"! Happy COTD day today!

Yippie, a Dutch cat as COTD: een dikke knuffel voor jou, Gizmo!!

What a special kitty!! The name is perfect for him
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a photo!!! I had to smile when I saw the very content look on Gizmo's face as he snoozes!!! So glad that your Mom kept working on rescuing all the kittens and got Momma fixed!!! Many more years of a good life to you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dearest Gizmo, I am still laughing as I write this! That's quite an unusual photo--don't think I've ever seen one like it. I myself find it very relaxing to have my hair brushed and fooled with, and obviously, you do too! Congrats on being COTD, and may you have a long, happy, healthy, well-groomed life in the Netherlands!

Look at that picture! It needs to go into the "purrno" thread (will we get in trouble for posting kitten purrno? ) You need to relax, Gizmo!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gizmo!

I work at a luxury cat boarding kennel - all arborite and glass - and we lost one of our regular kitties, a big bushy guy named Duster died over the weekend. Plus, one of the kennel owner's 3 cats was in for surgery yesterday for a hopefully benign nose growth. So I got a shock when I saw Gizmo! It looked like a dark casket with the poor kitty laid out...I am so sorry! Sick kitties on the brain, I guess.

Of course, when I read the story and looked again, I realized he was sleeping. THANK GOD. And thank God he and his siblings have a wonderful home. And their mom won't have to have any more litters.

What a godsend you are to these babies!

hugs
    C

WHAT A WONDERFUL PHOTO,OF GIZMO,AND HE HAS,TO BE ABOUT,THE HAPPIEST ,MOST RELAXED CATS,THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.HE LOOKS SO COMFORTABLE,STRETCHED,OUT LIKE THAT,TOTALLY ASLEEP,AS ONLY A KITTEN,CAN BE.GIZMO,YOU CERTAINLY PICKED OUT,THE PUURRRFECT HOME,AND ALL THE FOUND CATS,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FOR GENTLE CAT GIZMO,COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a funny picture of such a handsome kitty! Congratulations of being our very special COTD GIZMO!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Oh Gizmo!!! What a shot your Mom caught of adorable you! You are the very picture of sheer and total contentment!!! Amazing what a nice brushing can do for body and the mind! Bless your Mom for rescuing you, your mom and fursibs! I'm thrilled to learn that you all found loving forever homes! There's surely no doubt that YOU handsome boy, are living the good life!!! How proud your loving and devoted mom Carolien must be to see you honored here today! I hope you both enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, Giz! No kitty is more deserving than you, precious Gizmo! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness! What a completely spoiled rotten kitten! I would imagine if one were to pick him up, he'd be limp!

Congratulations to you, Gizmo, on being COTD...you certainly look as if you deserve it!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a great picture. Gizmo is precious!

Awww, look at adorable Dutch little Gizmo, what a handsome man!!! You have such wonderful blue fur, which is groomed very nicely by your meowmie! We salute Gizmo!! Congrats Cutie!!

Gizmo
    What an adorable picture! I'm still grinning!
    I don't think you could get more comfy if you tried!
    What a treat for us to see your wonderful picture today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Gives, Gizmo?

Hi, Gizmo, unfortunately my first impression was also of a funereal pose. You are such a fluffy, pretty boy that I am glad that the other writer above and I were wrong about that. But the question remains, what IS that object you are lying in or leaning upon? At first I thought it might be the red-carpeted floor between two futons. Then I read a couple of other comments about how you look like you are enjoying being groomed, so maybe it is some type of cat bassinet where your purrson places you for a good hair brushing. No doubt many others are also longing (NOT dying) to know the whole story behind your relaxing pose of restful repose...

Love and fuzzyrubs from
    MARTHA and Julie
    ("Mee-OOW! Don't dare brush me; I will do it MYSELF!!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a handsome boy you are Gizmo, lying on your purrson's lap like that! Could you be any more relaxed?

One of the reasons I always enjoy visiting Amsterdam is because I always see so many kitties! Have you ever been to the Cat Museum in Amsterdam, Gizmo? It is well worth a visit.

I hope you have the best day today, Gizmo, full of all the things you love. You deserve it, because today you are our extra-special Cat of the Day!!