Me and my family left for Rochester on Monday, after school got out, because my doctor refered us to a doctor there for the numbness in my hand. I have had numbness in my hand ever since I broke it last August. I have already had Carpal Tunnel surgery on it. On Tuesday, they did x-rays and on Wednesday I saw the doctor, Steven Moran. He told us that I would most likley have to have surgery on it again. He said the nerves might be getting smushed by bones from the break. After I saw the doctor he had me do an MRI of my hand. I had to have my hand outstretched over my head, which causes me a great deal of pain, for about an hour. It hurt a lot, but right before I was going to tell him to take me out it was over. The doctor also had me take and EMG which is a nerve and muscle test. For the first part they put a whole bunch of cords on your arm, then they shock you. It isnt too bad, but when my mom had it, she started crying, haha, then, the second part they stick a needle into your arm, and into the muscles. This was the 3rd time I have had this test.

The doctor is going to call us, but hopefully I dont have to have surgery, wish me luck!

SORRY TO VENT!!!