Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what I found in my backyard...

Look what I found in my backyard...

Her name is Missy and she lives in the house behind us.

I guess she's a poodle. I wish I could've taken some better pictures, but I couldn't keep up with her. I've never seen anything that hyper in my life!

This is how she got into my yard.

That's her sister Riley trying to make the great escape, too. She's just a little too big to fit through the hole.

Unfortunately these dogs don't get a whole lot of attention. They spend most of their time alone, outside. At least they have each other.

My son just took Missy home. They didn't even know she was gone.

More...

For good measure here are a couple of pics of Peej and Bailey taken about 15 minutes ago.

Peej:

Bailey sniffing something.

That's it.

Cute little dog! My neighbors have a chocolate lab and a border collie. I dont know why they even have the dogs! They give them no attention what so ever. We pet them and give them treats as much as we can. I feel so sorry for them. Why own dogs if your going to throw them outside and ignore them?

Peej and Bailey are beautiful as always!

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Re: Look what I found in my backyard...

Originally posted by PJ's Mom

My son just took Missy home. They didn't even know she was gone.

This makes me so sad and angry at the same time. Poor little Missy looks like she could use a bit of a grooming, although doesn't even get in the ballpark when compared to how horrible my Ripley was when I first saw him. I think she was coming to get in on the lovin' that your dogs get. I love Peej's haircut and cute little tail. Cute picture of Bailey sniffing too. Mine would have wound up rolling in that sniffy odor probably. LOL!

PS - Ripley says Missy is a cutie pie, disheveled or not!

we have neighbors just like that. they have 2 dogs, a dalmation and a min pin. they always get out and walk in the middle of the street. they dont even care that their dogs have almost been rolled over on multiple occasions. and the sad part is that they just recently got a little weenie dog puppy. he is getting out too. one day, they are going to look out their window and find one of their dogs dead on the road. maybe then they will learn.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I can't understand how someone could neglect or mistreat an animal. When I was about 10, a dog in our neighborhood used to run away all the time. Most of us knew that she was badly abused (beaten, etc.). Shortly after we found this out, we "stole" her. Word got around the her owners that we had her, but they waited a year and a half before they ever called and asked for her back. Luckily, we had since moved out of the neighborhood and told them that we no longer had her (of course, we still did though). She was the BEST dog. She died 7-8 yrs. ago, but I know that her time with us was very happy. I still miss her though...I don't expect I'll ever get over that.

I'm glad he didn't get into the street! DalmatiAns are NOT dogs to be left outside, infact, there are multiple reasons why they are about the worst breed of dog to leave in your backyard, that is so sad.

Niņo & Eliza

Aww what an adorable little girl!!! Look at Riley's face...too cute! People shouldn't get dogs if they don't want to give them the love and attention they need...grrr!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Aww, he looks like my RB poodle Pepper. I can't imagine a little poodle having to live outdoors.

I LOVE that second picture of Peej!!! What an adorable picture.

From Decker with Love

Both dogs were back in my yard today. My kids took them home after I let them in the house to get a drink and a treat. The kids were home, and never realized both dogs had been gone for over 30 minutes! *sigh* Poor girls.

Poor babies... Maybe you can convince the neighbors to let you have them
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I think they'd run me ragged.

They're both sweet dogs, but have had no training at all. The bright side is that you can tell they love each other very much.

Peejie your looking very handsome today

What a cute little puppy! Even though shes not taken care of ((looks like she needs to be groomed)) she *does* look very happy I imagine she and her sister truely do love each other and look out for each other

The two dogs have apparently been left alone, outside for who knows how long. It's 1:40am now and they're barking like crazy. I hope the people didn't go off for a long Memorial Day weekend and leave them home alone.

Awww, I feel so bad for these pups. I'm at least glad that it is your yard that they keeping making their way into. So sad that they aren't given much attention.

PJ and Bailey are adorable as always! Glad I got to see them.

Robin