Thread: Murph pics and Gull and Murph Video...

Murph pics and Gull and Murph Video...

Hey there!

I took Gull and Murph to the vet last week. Murph of course did great. That boy, he loves going to the vet. Gull got a lil' scared. I don't know why they have to take'em to a back room to give'em their shots. He would do much better if they let me hold him for'em. When the vet came back in the exam room with Gull to finish up, Gull was still scared of her, but I held him for her and was talking calmly to him and by the end, Gull went up and gave her a kiss on the nose.

I understand they probably do that because some owners get overly emotional, but I'm always real calm and easy going about it and I think the dogs feed off of that. When they emailed the vet report on both of'em, Murph's ended with "Thanks for bringing him in. He did GREAT!!!", Gull's ended with just "Thanks". Poor Gull. I don't think they like him as well, because Oz's report was similar to Murph's, where they commented on how friendly and well behaved he was. Heck, they even let Oz spend the afternoon hanging out in the back offices with them.

Anyway, I wanted Gull's day out to end on a high note, so I stopped by Sonic to get him and Murph a hamburger. My Mom use to always stop at Baskin Robbins for ice cream, whenever we went to the doctor as kids. I still have fond memories of that. So figured if it works for kids, it must work for dogs too. There's a video (labeled At the Sonic) of Gull and Murph in the car at:

http://www.musicdogvideos.com

And here's a couple of pics I took of the Murph Dog last night

He's doing really good for almost 15. He doesn't hear and see too well, but he is still as happy as can be. Tail always in motion. That's why it's blurry in the first picture, cuz it's a waggin'.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Murphy is such a cutie!

EDIT: That video is great!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

MURPHY is adorable. He looks so young and perky. Hi there MR. MURPH, you are just too cute.

***I'm still trying to see the video...

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

Thanks Finn's Mom and BigYummyDog! He probably wishes he was less cute, because everytime I pass him I have to grab his face and tell him what a cutie he is. Kind of like an older Aunt or Grandmother, grabbing your cheeks as a kid.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Well I gotta say the video is as cute as can be! Tom is right, the waiting IS the hardest part But I'm sure it was worth it in the end

Sorry that Gull doesn't get the rave review like Murph does, I'm sure he's just as good though! Maybe they are just impressed that Murph is 15 and still going strong (he looks wonderful for his age!)

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Great pictures!! Murph does look like a youngster! His teeth are beautiful! A credit to you!
    I'm sorry Gull had a less than fabulous "review." How sweet and thoughtful of you to take them for a burger.
    I love ALL your dogs. Give Gull an extra kiss tonight from me!

The video is really adorable . I am sure both of the boys enjoyed their burgers, and they both looked like they were being really good boys in the car. I must admit a fondness for those Cairn Terriers though, they are the happiest, bounciest little dogs. Murphy is quite the cutie.

Hiya Anna! I haven't found a vet yet, that didn't love Murph, at any age. I guess, a dog that is so friendly and happy to see them, considering what they're about to do to him, is a true gem in their eyes.

Hey there Jennifer! Unfortunately we're going to have to do a dental cleaning in the next month or so, because his back teeth have some tartar. It's just not as noticable in the pics. Gull sends back a Collie Nose Nudge to you.

Hola Ginger's Mom! I know they truly are a happy, happy breed. Maddie was even more gregarious about people then Murph. Even the simple things in life, like getting a drink of water, are reason to rejoice. They just approach everything with a tail wag. Well except for maybe encounters with other dogs or critters.

Par...

What an awesome video!!!!!