Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian, you are adorable! Sound like you really love playing ball! One of my dogs is like that too! It also sounds like you're very friendly and make your family very happy! Congratulations on DOTD, I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations, Sebastian - you are a handsome boy!

Congrats Sebastian on DOTD!!! You are a handsome fella. Have a great day today and be sure to get lots of treats!!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations Sebastian!!
    You are one handsome cute boy!

Stately Sebastian!

Third time lucky! You have at last found a permanent home with these lovely people who love you so much, and we can see why. What a gentleman you are, so friendly and stately sitting there, waiting for a game of ball with Luke and Nora - we hope you all enjoy a special celebration today and congrats for a great DOTD day. May you live many more happy, healthy years!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Sebastian, you are one CUUUTTTIIEE! I would love to play ball with you! Your family and friends are so blessed to have you around. What a sweet and laid back gentleman you are! I smiled trying to picture you playing with a sled in the winter. Hope you get lots of hugs, kisses, and treats today...you deserve it! Congrats on being DOTD!

Sebastian,

You are such a looker! Enjoy your special day, sweetie! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a big beautiful boy you are Sebastian, and bless these equally beautiful people for giving you a forever home. I'll bet you're just so cute with your ball and your sled. Wish I could go on a nice long morning walk with you. Congratulations on being our DOTD and enjoy all the treats that will be coming your way. The best treat of all though is that Sebastian is not lonely any more.

CONGRATULATINS SEBASTIAN!

My what a beautiful senior boy you are Sebastian

I'm so glad to hear you have a home with people who love you and want to take great care of you.

Enjoy this special day of yours, you surely deserve it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sebastian, I had to stop in to tell you how handsome you are. I just love "older men", and you certainly are aging with grace. It sounds as if you still have that puppy energy!

I am so very happy you found such a wonderful home--third time lucky!!

I hope you get to play ball to your heart's desire today. Have your mom give you a kiss on the nose from me.

Look at that big happy man! You are so cool Sebastian - you seem like a worldly dod, lol! Congrats to Sweet Sebastian, Our Handsome Dog of the Day!

Sebastian...You are a very handsome boy. I would love to play
    ball with you. Glad you have a family that loves you very much.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Awww, sweet Sebastien!

Sounds like your lucky day came when that first (lousy) owner moved away! Good for you!

Be still my Labbie loving heart!!! Oh, your precious face, your heartwarming tale of rescue, bring tears to my eyes, dear Sebastian! It's beyond comprehension how anyone could leave behind a beautiful boy like you; a loving and loyal best friend Blessedly, you found your way to a family that TRULY appreciates the EXTRA special pup that you are; a family who was more than eager to provide you with the unconditional love you so rightly deserve!!! What a splendid way to enjoy those coveted senior years, in the loving arms and hearts of your devoted Mom and Dad! And it sounds when it comes to the loving, you give just as good as you get

Just one thing mentioned in your bio. gives me pause for thought...you know, the "ball" thing? My Lab Star loves to wake me up VERY early in the morning by dropping her ball onto my chest...."Playtime, Mom!" I WAS hoping she might outgrow that habit, but then again, maybe not!

I wish for you and your wonderful family many, many more happy, love filled years together, precious Sebastian!!! And I hope that today, your well earned day in the spotlight, you and your family and many adoring fans and friend enjoy a very special day of celebration, filled with all your favorite treats, activities and of course, lots of LOVE! Please have your Mom give you a BIG hug and kiss for me, sweetheart! Congratulations to Sebastian, our most preioucs, most handsome, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles from me and my girls!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest, most precious Sebastian, though your story is mostly a happy one, I was moved to tears by your family's love, devotion, and generosity in taking such a beautiful senior in to share their home with. Of course, you have gifted them back with your kind, gentle affection and your beautiful loving nature, a gift worth more than any money can buy. I too cannot fathom how your first family could leave you behind . How I'd love to plant kisses on your silvered muzzle and head, and toss balls to your heart's content (I'd guess that would be quite a long while ). Sebastian, warm friend and companion to all who cross your path, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today with all the balls you can handle, special treats, and plenty of pats and cuddles. Congratulations dear boy, our very heartwarming and extra special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge