Thread: Reggie

Reggie

Reggie congrats on DOTD!! You sure a smart little puppy ringing the bell like that to tell your Mom you want out. Make your special day fun and be sure to get lots and lots of treats and kisses.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Aw Reggie, you're so cute! And it sounds like you're very smart too! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats Reggie!

You are such a cutie pie and you sound like such an awesome pup. I'm sure you are going to be spoiled rotten today and you deserve it.

Enjoy your special day, Reggie.

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS REGGIE!

Well my goodness what a cutie patootie we have this morning for our special dog of the day! I see why your family loves you so much...who wouldn't love that cute little face

Congrats to a wonderful dog! Have a great day Reggie!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Reggie,

You are such a handsome dog Enjoy your special day! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Ravishing Reggie!

Look at those big brown eyes! That alert face, those curly ears. Reggie, you are irresistable, a clever, fast learner and a sociable "people's dog". You look very huggable lying there, have one from me (ask your Mum, she has it, I just sent it to her) and enjoy your special day in the spotlight today
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Reggie!

You are so cutie and you have such a friendly expression! It is hard to think that I cannot pet you and kiss your little head! It seems you also have a perfect dog life. Congratulations, and happy DOTD today!

Reggie! You sound soo smart and a joy to have around!! Congrats on being DOTD!!!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

What a perfectly adorable puppy you are Reggie!! I love your sweet face and cute spots - and those impressive ears. Seeing your pic makes me want to play with you - your family is very lucky! Congrats to Ravishing Reg!!!!

Proud Mom

Thank you all so very much! We are so proud of Reggie. He is so awesome! This is something I must have done quite a while back because now Reggie is 1 year old and still as handsome as ever. Attached is a new picture of him with his favorite buddy, Tucker. Reggie WILL get the king treatment tonight. Thanks again to all of you and your wonderful compliments you have made mine and Reggie's day. Reggie sends kisses and hugs to all of you! And he actually does both!

Reggie and Proud Mom, Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanking all of you

I am new at this, so I hope this message gets out to all of you wonderful complimenters! I am so proud of Reggie! He is the greatest dog I have ever had. He is a year old now, sorry about that, I must have missed updating his file.

Reggie sends hugs and kisses to you all! And he actually does both. He says thanks for making him blush!

He will be treated like a king!

Thanks again,
    Reggie and his mom

Awww, what a cutie patootie you are darling Reggie! It's clear from the look on that adorable face of yours that you are one sweet and loving boy! Mr. Personaltiy Plus, that's you!!! And smart as can be, to boot!!! What lucky humans having such a sweet and sociable official "meeter and greeter" to call their very own! I'm so happy to hear you have such an active, fun loving, traveling pack to run with, Reggie! A guy like you just lives to spread the love Congratulations to you dear, adorable Reggie, our very special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Lots of hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you, precious Reggie! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Reggie, adorable doesn't even begin to describe your puppy picture, which registers way over a 10 on the cuteness meter! Along with those irresistable looks you have amazing intelligence, you've learned so much already in your puppyhood, wow! And as if cuteness and intelligence weren't enough, you have a loving and affectionate nature to top it all off! I would sure love to meet you, charming Reggie. I hope you have an EXTRA special and fun day today with lots of treats and romping about, and of course plenty of attention from your family and many friends. Congratulations Reggie, our very charismatic and loveable Dog of the Day!

And thank you Reggie's Mom for stopping by with an update on your handsome guy! What a wonderful friend and companion you have in handsome Reggie
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge