Thread: My two ring neck doves

My two ring neck doves

Okay before i talk about my doves im sorry for never posting the follow up of my other animals you guys help me so much so here it is, flair (mini horse) has gained weight and is much more perky and happy, the goats only bah in the morning when they see me leaving for school or when i come back from school which is when i feed them so no more angery neighbors
    okay to the doves
    Faith my female is 1 1/2 -2 years old and Paix whos 6months- a year i think have been laying eggs, Faith has raised chicked before at her old home but not so successful here, she seems to only be laying on the eggs some of the time ive put timothy hay in part of the cage and it seems that shes making a nest now but i found it weird that she would only lay 1/2 of the time but the time she wasnt laying on them she was laying at the bottom of the cage on nothing paix hasnt done much help i only see him on the eggs everyonce and a while. If anyone knows why shes not laying on them thatd be great
    -Julie
    If you're going to buy a pet save one and make their lives greater then they are so that they can too just like you live a happy life

lets see some picts
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~