Thread: Enzo

Enzo

Oh Enzo! Who could be so cruel just to dump you off like that? Thank goodness for that vet and for your new family! You're a very handsome boy and now are much loved. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Enzo I am so glad you have survived your life thus far. What an ordeal you went through. I am happy that the vet came to get you and got you healthy again and now you have found a fur-ever home with people who love you dearly. Congrats Enzo on DOTD as it is well deserved. Make the most of your day handsome fella.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Handsome Enzo!
    What a hard life you had already, and so young! Those who got rid of you are not humans! I am happy you have a good life now. You can sleep well, and have a lot of love. Lots of kisses! Happy DOTD!

Enzo!

Dearest Enzo, cuddling your teddy, what a big softie you are, such a sweetie. I cannot comprehend how anyone could get on a plane without a second thought, leaving you to cope in such busy, huge and scarey surroundings I got reading about it. How they could sit on that plane looking out the window knowing you were down there and not crane their necks to try to see what was happening to you...? I am so happy that you are now properly loved and taken care of. Hopefully you may get over the separation anxiety one day, thought it's understandable if you never do. Much love to you on your special day, we are honoured to meet you
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

CONGRATULATIONS ENZO!

I can't imagine anyone dumping such a loveable, adorable pup...how cruel I'm just glad that you were found by some loving people and given a chance to live a wonderful life.
    And what a wonderful life it sounds like you have now Enzo! I'm so happy you have a forever home with family who loves you

Enjoy this day because you truly deserve the honors of being our most beloved Dog of the Day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dearest Enzo, like the rest of my fellow Pet Talkers, I am shocked, saddened, and angered by the callousness and cruelty of your previous owner, dumping you off like unwanted baggage at the airport to fend for yourself . Thank God there were kind, caring, and compassionate rescuers and heroes to help take you in, treat your illness, and bring you back to vibrant health. Now you have a family who appreciates you to the fullest for all you are, and you will NEVER be abandoned again. I thank your human for sharing your heartwrenching but heroic tale. Everyone should know of the journey you had to take in order to find your beloved forever home! Enzo, I hope today you have an EXTRA happy, EXTRA special day filled with treats and joyous praise from your people. Congratulations on being our most inspiring Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Enzo you are a superstar and a hero!!
    Those monsters who left you at the airport are just that, MONSTERS!!!
    im so glad you have found a loving home and can eat when ever your hungry and cuddle with your toys!!
    Congratulations on your special day!
    You are one handsome boy!

To: Enzo: You are a beautiful creature and we are so glad you were rescued by a compassionate and loving family.

To Enzo's people: Kudo's to you for providing a home for a dog who was abandoned and came to you with "special needs".
    Our precious dog came from a rescue organization too and she has separation anxiety as well. It takes a patient and super duper loving family to deal with this complex challenge. Good luck to you and congratulations on being today's "dog of the day" you are all MOST deserving.

Enzo....You are a handsome little fellow lying there with your teddy.It breaks my heart to hear about your life in the beginning.
    I can not understand how anybody can do that to an animal that can not take care of their self. I think a person that will do that to an animal should be put in jail. We need stronger laws agains't cruelty to animals. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Please give him a hug for me.
    An Animal Lover.
    LHCamry

Dear Enzo. On behalf of all of humankind, forgive us!!! I cannot imagine any sentient human, being so heartless and selfish as your first "owner" was You must have had a very special guardian angel looking after you those months on the streets and as it turns out, quite a few earthly angels as well! Who can blame you for being so needy. I'm sure with time your self confidence and trust that your people will never leave you, will grow ever stronger. It's amazing that you are still able to love and trust at all! But that's a canine for you, every loving and ever forgiving! Congratulations to you handsome, courageous, amazing Enzo! What a MOST worthy, EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day honoree you are!!! Your family must be so proud I hope that you all enjoy a very happy day of celebration and a very joyful and love filled life together!

To the parents of Enzo, thank you for giving such a worthy dog a second chance at a happy life You and he are so blessed to have found each other! And kudos to Enzo's caring and compassionate vet and the resuce group Friends for Pets as well! It's people such as yourselves that make up for all the cruel, uncaring ones!

YAY ENZO!!! DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you from me and my girls Star and Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful ending to such a sad and scary story! Enzo, you are so very handsome - your steely grey color and that perfectly pretty face are impressive! May you have many many years of happiness and comfort! Congrats to Entrancing Enzo!

Enzo,

How can someone just dump you or any dog That is downright ignorant and cruel I am glad a loving and devoted family found you. You are such a handsome boy! I fell in love with you when I first saw you. You are one shiny pup! Enjoy your special day sweetie, you deserve it! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh My ............. . What a sweetheart!
    I am so glad you were found and have such a happy home now.

Happy DOTD day gorgeous!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

So many other PTers so eloquently put into words what I was feeling also. Suffice to say, sweet, adorable, precious Enzo, fast alseep and cozy with your teddy, that you are now in the safe, loving arms of your wonderful humans, thanks also to a compassionate, angel vet who has earned his wings. May you and your humans, dear Enzo, be blessed with many, many, many years of happiness, health and loving times together!

I've been Boooo'd!

That picture would melt a stone!! Congratulations to the super owners and the super vet. People like that restore our faith in the human race. Every happiness together!!!
    Paws in Greeting!