Thread: Penny

Penny

Penny you're beautiful, even with your tongue out. Congrats on being our gorgeous horsey poo POTD!!!!

Look at you Penny girl! What a beauty!

Have your owner give you an extra cookie & carrot today! Kisses and hugs to you dear one!

Congrats!

Congrats Pen!! Told ya Val she'd make it there no prob ;] hhehe

I was wondering though, I sugested that a friend send her in, it was like a month ago or something. I was wonder why it's taking like a year longer for Jo?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Hi Penny...Is that really you giving us the raszzzzzzzz?? What a ham! But, like your guardian says, when it comes time to "strut your stuff," you're all business! And what great strides you've made with your proud human in such a short time! A real "team" effort!! I'll just bet that before too long, many blue ribbons will adorn your wall!! Penny, your beauty, fun loving personality, showmanship and gentle ways all conspire to proclaim you one STUNNING Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you Penny! I hope you day is filled with lots of love and treats as you celebrate your special day!! And best of luck in "states!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penny, what a beauty you are and so friendly too. Congratualtions dear Penny for being our sweetest, most friendly, beautiful, Very Best Pet of the Day.

Thanx!

Thanks everyone! -grinz-

Sllep- Hmm... wonder why. Well, I sent Penny's in like 4 months ago... But I wonder why... They didn't email me about a date when Penny's going on or that she's been accepted.. and they configured my picture! Oh well, still happy -lala- lol

I know. I talked to Phred and Paul. There are more dogs then horses being submit and thats why. She'll have her day! -yay- You send her in like 1-2 months ago though ;]

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)