Thread: Look Meowmie I'm Picasso

Look Meowmie I'm Picasso

Sonny trying to be a swirl on my quilt.
    He's not talking to me now since I had to lock him in my room while the exterminator was here and then I decided I'd clip his nails too. Of course he hated being locked up. So I let him out on a leash and he pretended he was dying, liteally made several attempts to look like the leash was tangled around him (it was plenty loose enough that it wasn't hurting him in any way). I told him about the cat who cried wolf and caught him bringing out his claws while I was holding him, I know his claw tricks all too well. So I guess I won't be his favorite for a while until I gain his favor back with tuna and treats. BTW the new meow-mix wet food is pretty much human-grade flavored tuna, I was surprised when I read the ingredients while deciding which food to win him back with!
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

That reminds me,of theTime,that the Exterminatorswould come,to the Building,and Pouncer,and Scrappy,had to stay,at the vets,while The Exterminator was working.And I had,to hide,allthier dishes,and Toys,under the bed,so noone would know,that I had a Cat.Meow Mix Wet Food1 Thats a new one,on Me! The Found Cats,might like that.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Sonny, you blend in so well.

Too bad the meow mix pouches come in such tiny portions. The found cats would love it but it would take ten packets to give them all a taste.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Sonny is a gorgeous swirl!!

So cute!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

What a handsome swirl you've got there! I'm sure Sonny will be your best buddy again in no time!