Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Mike!

Oh Mike!

Good morning Mike !
    What a handsome guy! I can see in your eyes you are almost human and very intelligent! And your grey coat is just perfect!
    Congratulations on being COTD!

Nice to meet you, Mike Gruber!!!! Just LOVE those eyes!! From what your parents wrote about you, I can see why they think you are " the BEST cat in the land!" I was quite impressed by your "resume" of all that you do. Which tell me that you are very happy to be in your FOREVER home!!! WOW!!! You have more time in an airplane than I do, but you seem to enjoy that mode of travel more than I do. I bet you were VERY surprised to see the snow in Minnesota!!! I can just picture your expression seeing the white stuff. Since you seem to enjoy the Linda McCartney's mac and cheese, I will have to see if our cats would like it, too. HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Mike, you are so handsome! Sounds like you rule the roost at your place! I have a soft spot for blue kittys!(see siggy) Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is great!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow - Mike is a real beauty! Congratulations.

Mike, you are a very intelligent, alert-looking guy. Like the idea of a radio receiver, even though my cats are seldom further than the nearest hosta. Hard to spot them under there, though! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life, you handsome thing!

Mike,

I fell in love when I first saw you this morning! You are such a handsome boy Hugs and kisses to you sweetie Enjoy your special day
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Mike!!! You are so handsome and very intelligent. You do indeed seem human to me.

I've got a Mike too - he's my husband. I might rather have you though - jk .
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Marvellous Mike!

I am smitten! Smitten! I want to hug you, precious boy. May you have a wonderful day and a long, healthy and happy life. That dense pearl grey coat, those luminous green eyes...Oh Oh...I am undone
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Gorgeous Dude!!

Mike seems to be a gentleman and a scholar. My darling 14 year old lady and scholar would be SO grateful if Mike's people could direct us to that radio collar AND toward which airline Mike prefers to reward with his air fare. It would also save us shopping time if we knew where to purchase the "allowed" kitty bag(s).

You do indeed look like a very intelluctual cat, you handsome boy!! I like your name, it seems very fitting. You have the most lovely eyes and gorgeous blue coat! Congrats to Master Mike!!

What a handsome boy you are Mike, and quite the seasoned traveller!

Perhaps your mama will let you steal half her dinner today, in that cute little way of yours, in honour of your special Cat of the Day status!

Mister Mike Gruber
    WOW! What a handsome fellow you are!!!
    It was a treat for us to get to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!
    I love the radio tracker your humans have on you. What a good idea.
    Sounds like you are much loved and maybe just a tad spoiled. But that's as it should be!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike,is wonderful,to see Your Happy Gray Face Today.And that radio receiver,would be handy,for JJJ3,who likes,to pull,the Great Escape,once in a while.The thing,is that my Big Coward runs home,in less,than a half hour.You are such an intelligent fellow,who keeps His Guardians,on thier toes.And A Fine Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Goes To Marvellous Mike COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, plush, handsome, green-eyed, wonderful Mike - what a super Cat of the Day you are!!!! Really enjoyed your bio...nice that your extra abilities are so appreciated by your purrrsons!!! You are totally purrrrrrrfect as a cat can be, and we congratulate you on this, "your day!"

P.S. Our cats like to watch the raccoons feed each night as well. I do hope you don't start washing all your food as they do - it gets very messy! LOL Our raccoons take marshmallows from our hands!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Mike Gruber,

Grey in the shade in the month of May. Your grey coat looks absolutely scrunchy soft!

Arbuckle and Spinner would like to congrat. you on cotd honors.
    Gail