Thread: L@@kie: a dubbel-decker !!

L@@kie: a dubbel-decker !!

Our meowmie went to the petshop today. Of course, she couldn't resist all the cute cat-stuff they have there; he he, everybody agrees that she just could NOT arrive back home without a little pressie, hey

Look what she got us: we call it our "double-decker" !!

We've got a great mom!! Now, let's have a nap
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

LOVE IT!!!

Actually I've seen a bed similar to this before . . . but I figured that mine wouldn't give it a second look since it's *pretty* and *decorative* as well as functional.

They prefer ugly brown boxes & ratty blankets, LOL . . . OK, maybe they're not that bad . . . did yours not fight for the top bunk? That WOULD be my problem, as both of mine fight for the top of their cat tree. LOL
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

That Bed,would be wonderful,for The Found Cats,as they could sleep,in the Bed,and use the Bed,as a Scratching Post,too,as they love,to scratch wicker,it feels,so good,on thier Paw

Its My Purrthday.Moose,thats ME,is 9.Im just a Big Furry Baby.

WHEEEE MEEEE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lovely sleeping place. That is really nice. Never seen anything like it around here. My babies would love it!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Your kitties obviously have wonderful taste!

Mine are more like christa's. They ignore the beautiful thing I bought them and sleep in the box it came in.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Originally posted by christa
    . did yours not fight for the top bunk?
    He he, that is weird ; Maya and Inka did fight, but for the "enclosed" bed . I hadn't even put the bedtower on the floor yet, and Maya already hopped inside!! Inka wanted to explore the inside too, but Maya showed her royal sceptre, so Inka took the bunk bed
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I am MOST impressed that Inka and Maya use the furniture you buy for them. The E's see no reason for special furniture....ours will do just fine! So I end up giving away anything I buy "just for them"!

Originally posted by furrykidsmother
    Never seen anything like it around here.
    Really?? I was happy with the price too; I payed 54 $, wich is a real bargain in my eyes (it has 2 beds!)

Very nice, and very much appreciated by two lovely girlies!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Very pretty!

Isn't it funny how they just KNOW that it's for THEM?

Pixel also seems to know when we're making places for him - he has to be int he middle and enspect them while they are being put together, or while we are clearing space - he has to 'inspect' EVERYTHING!

Pixel is quite the 'sidewalk superintendant!"

laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

It's beautiful, and I'm amazed that they are both using it. I'm almost certain that our lot would ignore it.
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 05-25-2005 at 12:40 PM.

He he, lol, the dubbeldecker was a hot item today too! Wow!! Of course, when Inka gets the chance to get inside first, she does NOT allow Maya in the neighbourhood. That's our little stinker...

Oh my gosh, Lut!! I LOVE that!! I wish they had something like that out here, I know my cats would LOVE it!!

Very cool, Inka and Maya! You sure have a pretty special meowmie!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...