Thread: Do we LOVE Our Pal,The Moose?

Do we LOVE Our Pal,The Moose?

And I Moose,The Magnificent,love My Cat Friends,My Dad,and even the Lost Cats,outside,as I was a Lost Cat,Too.
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-18-2005 at 03:40 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AWWWWWWWWW I love the photo of little Scrappy leaning on Moose.
    She sure loves him!!
    What a sweet boy - I love that he alwats looks like he's smiling.

Did I read somewhere on another thread that TODAY is Moose's BIRTHDAY????

Well, Moose, it is also MY birthday today, too! I am happy to share a birthday with such a handsome, friendly and sweet kitty.... may y6ou have many, many more with your wonderful fur-family!

Laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

Yes we certainly do love Moose .... especially Abby!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

We sure do love marvelous Moose. How could you not love a big sweet doll like that?

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

You cannot tell,but Moose ,is blushing.He thanks everyone,for thier Good Wishes!

And is having A Great Purrthday.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Do we LOVE Our Pal,The Moose? YEAH WE DO!!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Catmandu -

I just wanted to mention, how much I have enjoyed all the photos of your lovely fur-family since I have joined this board....

they all looks so happy, content, and loved - your love for them shines back out of every kitty face in every photo - they are very lucky kitties to have found a place in your kitty- heaven home!

Seeing photos of your 'found -cats' on the board always gives me a much needed 'warm- fuzzy' for the day.....

Thanks -

Laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

Originally posted by LauraT7
    Catmandu -

I just wanted to mention, how much I have enjoyed all the photos of your lovely fur-family since I have joined this board....

they all looks so happy, content, and loved - your love for them shines back out of every kitty face in every photo - they are very lucky kitties to have found a place in your kitty- heaven home!

Seeing photos of your 'found -cats' on the board always gives me a much needed 'warm- fuzzy' for the day.....

Thanks -

Laura
    Laura,I wish I could tell,you how touched I am,by your Kind Words! Thank You Very MuchGary,and The Found Cats,Starry Cats,and Angels.

Thank You ,and you are right about Our Dad,and we love him,for giving us homes,when we had no place else,to go.