Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More prayers for Kelly needed!

More prayers for Kelly needed!

I just got a call from Kelly, who is in the hospital again. Poor thing! She is going through some very stressful and trying times right now.
    For those of you who were following her cottage thread, she was accepted, but now the landlord is requesting for her parents to co-sign on the lease after running a credit report. She and her mom told the guy up front that her credit wasn't the best, but she was going to put down a lot of money + a non-refundable pet deposit for security. He agreed to this.
    Her mom even went over on Friday to drop off the deposit and that's when he confronted her about the co-sign. So now, what else might he decide to change in the future? There are already a lot of restrictions involved for her to live there (what she can and can not do), so if her parents need to co-sign for something...she may as well live in an apartment closer to work than live in the guesthouse farther from work. Plus, she wouldn't have to worry about the kitty situation in an apartment like she would in the guest house.
    Needless to say, more prayers are needed for her to find a suitable place and for her to feel better and get out of the hospital.
    I'm sure the sheer stress of finding living arrangements, transitioning into a new life and trying to work in a pretty high-stress job are not helping her health condition at all.

Get better Kelly! Lots of prayers and love are on the way!
    **hugs**

Oh no, Kelly I was just thinking about how you were You get better, please. I will be praying for you! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh NO! Kelly, please get feeling better and try to take care of yourself. I know it feels like you are so overburdened right now, but things will get better!

Hugs and Prayers,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital again.
    I really thought that was the perfect place for you but it seems it wasn't and now you are in the hospital to boot
    Please get well soon.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

oh great!! I just sent an email for her and was praying that it wasn't sent to her while she's in hospital...but found this now.

kelly! poor you baby! you knew it...I'm SO sorry. you do not deserve any pains!! *rants* my heart's bleeding for you and I wish I live closer and I would have driven there right now.. really, really glad karen's out there and closer to you.. I don't know what to do now but just to pray even harder (for a place ASAP and removing your stresses) and feel my hugs along please..

in someway, I'm glad this ugch man told you earlier so anything worse wouldn't happen to you in future while your in the cottage...if you know what I mean..

((((HUGS & HUGS)))) this first hug was for 2PM and second was for this hour, 3PM -- hugging(praying) for you everyafter hours! hope you're smiling now..hugs!!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 05-17-2005 at 07:11 PM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor thing. She is such a sweetheart and she doesnt deserve all this bad luck. She will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Oh man, that really sucks!!

If the landlord is going to be a real jerk about it, I'd say look elsewhere. Landlords like that have a tendency to make unreasonable demands on tenants. I think she's going to have more problems, especially of the landlord lives on-site. He'll be able to see what goes on, who comes over, who STAYS over, etc. I've had experiences like that and I'll NEVER do it again!! Plus it's not close to where she works.

Kelly, I am SO sorry you're going through this. This is the last thing you need after all you've been through. But ya gotta look at it this way, maybe there's something better waiting for you!! If you really want this cottage, maybe your parents will be able to co-sign. But the landlord's actions alone would make me want to say "No Thanks!!"

Hang in there honey!! We love you!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am sorry the cottage won't work out, but I agree...knowing now is better than finding out later. And prayers that you can fell physically better very soon.

Prayers on the way Kelly. I hope you're better soon and find the 'right' place for you to live.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The Found Cats,and I are praying,that somewhere,there is The Right Furr ever Home,for Kelly,and her Companion Cats,and that is too bad,taht that Landlord,is such a Control Freak.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Somewhere else to live with come your way. That landlord sounds like a real jerk. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Oh Kelly, just when things were looking up for you, now this.

I am so sorry and I hope and pray that you feel better real soon.

((((((HUGS))))))

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I believe that when a door closes, a window to something better opens up. Hang in there, Kelly, and you'll emerge a much stronger person for it, and in a much, much better place.......

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.....
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Oh, Kelly ~ I'm so sorry you're having all these problems. I hope you feel better soon and find a stress-free place to live.

Lisa
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Sending you calming and healing thoughts and prayers.