Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm home and still pregnant :(

I'm home and still pregnant :(

Hey everyone. I'm back home, but unfortunately for us Tyler decided that he didn't want to come out into the world quite yet. They gave me 3 different doses of the Cytotec and nothing noteworthy happened to my cervix at all. We were sent home and now our job is to wait it out.
    Looks like the newest PT baby won't arrive for a little while longer. Thank you for everyone who was rooting for us He just wasn't ready to be born yet.
    On the positive side, Tyler handled the contractions like a pro and looked great throughout the whole process
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I'm sorry that you're still having to wait it out but I'm sure he'll decide to come out soon. Please take care.

Awwwww! Come on Tyler, hurry up! We're waiting for your arrival!

Good luck Missy!

Good luck!!!!!!! If you're anything like my mother you'll use it when you decide the little one's been naughty (I can still hear her now, 'I WAS IN LABOUR WITH YOU FOR 36 HOURS, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO?!?!?!'. ahhh mothers, gotta love 'em

Good luck, and congratulations!!!!!

He knows when it is time, and he will tell you. Still thinking of you.

I posted in your other thread . . . but I wanted you to know again that I'm very sorry that it didn't work out last night.

Hang in there, Missy!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Well that should tell you something about this wonderful child about to be... he's smarter than the doctors! He knows when it's right and is stubborn enough to prove it. HooEEE is this boy going to be a treat and adventure or WHAT!!! Good luck dear.

I'm so sorry Missy that it didn't work out for you.
    I guess little Tyler will just make his debut on his terms.

Still thinking and praying for you my dear.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Missy I'm sorry hun. Just look at it this way he wants to make sure he is good and ready for all the loving and spoiling that you and Paul are going to give that little angel.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

So sorry you were so much looking forward to this... ! But, no panic, he is gonna pop out, soon or later
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer before see my stubborn little grandson. Hang in there Missy before you know it he will be here keeping you up alnight.
    Love all three of you
    Mom

Never heard of one that never delivered, so there is hope, Missy! I swear, when I was pregnant with Helen, I thought she would NEVER get here! And they finally induced my labor 2 1/2 weeks after my due date! I was about over the edge by that time! Tried every old wives tale in the book to go into labor, but never did. Ha Ha!!!

He'll get here, but I feel your pain.

Logan

A Minister,on the Radio,always told Mothere,that when thier Baby,was a little late,it was because,the Baby,was Extra Special,and The Lord,was taking,his time.Tyler,is just such a Baby,and you,cant hurry a Masterpiece.

Found Cats all MEEEEEW,For Tyler.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh sweetheart, I know you are frustrated ... but trust me, Tyler will get here before you know it. First babies can be a bit late at times, and modern doctors can be a bit too in a hurry to rush nature! I'm just glad to hear that everything is "ok", I was starting to get concerned when we didn't hear from Deb late last night!

HUGS,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Well dang, I was hoping he'd be here and we'd have pictures soon But then again sounds like you hoped he be here too
    I'm sure he'll come out one of these days Hopefully not 2 1/2week overdue like Logan

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets