Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computer is back up and so are the "Brats"

Computer is back up and so are the "Brats"

Hey everybody! We missed you! There was a computer malfunction that hopefully is now fixed.
    I don't know how I will get caught up but hopefully I will. If not you guys are going to have to fill me in on what I have missed.

Catnapper Kim,
    I barely saw your two new babies but they are adorable!! I also see that you are failing at the fostering game again with little Flutter? I'm shocked!! You! Failing at fostering? Who would have thunk it?
    She is too precious!!! No wonder you can't resist that little girl. I swear we will get you into the double digits yet!

Lorraine,
    That baby is so cute! He is only getting cuter! I swear that picture of Poppy asking if he could stay melted my heart. You know you are going to fail at fostering too, don't ya? It would break your heart to give him up after those kisses!

Kim,
    How is sweet Abby doing? I've been wondering about her. Has she been introduced into the fold yet?

These are just a few of the posts I got to see the other day before my computer died. Help me get caught up guys!

Now, on to the BRATS! We missed Saturday so here are a few photo's of the monsters.

Little Abigail is doing fine. She is going to be so small that I think I may have finally gotten my forever baby! At least in appearance. She is spoiled rotten by me, hubby, and all the other brats. She knows how to work ALL of us!

Who? Me?

My sister needed to borrow my carrier so I brought it down for her. The Brats all gathered around to see who was going to be the victim of the day. As soon as I opened the door there was not a cat to be found!

I thought the Brats might like some grass so I went outside and pulled a bunch and brought it in for them and then the grazing began!

As usual Magoo is suffering the "hard life". Here he is enjoying a nap and catching a breeze with Maggie Sue.

I had to laugh at him the other night. I walked into the living room and found him asleep on the couch cushions.

I went back about 30 minutes later and he had almost disappeared!

Thats all the new pictures I have for now. Thanks for missing us and I will try to get caught up now.

A big hearty " WELCOME BACK LISA "

As usual, you supplied us with such beautiful, gorgeous, adorable pictures of your furkids.

Baby Abigail can melt anyone's heart with those gorgeous green eyes of hers.

That is soooooo funny with the cats all around the carrier and then you open the door and "POOF" they magically all disappear.

I swear, I fall more and more in love with sweet Magoo.

So good to see you back on board.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thank you, CCl. Life is back to normal now that I've had my Saturday *fix*.

How funny---all the cats around the carrier until you opened it up, and then ***POOF***like magic, no-one to be found! I feel more "complete" now from the weekend, since reading this and seeing your "brats". I really missed them on Saturday, and then on Sunday...........
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

YAY!

We were getting worried about you!!!

Funny pics with all the cats gathered around the carrier. Mine are the same way . . . fine with the carrier, but as soon as the door opens, you can't find them!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Lisa ~ Welcome back! We missed you and all the Brats. Thank you for spoiling us with new photos.

What's this I hear about your husband at work? I must have missed something, did he find work? Are you still looking?

Lisa (yes, another Lisa)
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Lisa, great seeing pictures of your wonderful fur family. I really enjoyed seeing a picture of sweet Magoo.

So happy to see you back and posting again. When you leave you are very much missed.

Willie

Welcome back, Lisa!!! Yes, Abby is doing great ... fits right in, still hisses sometimes when someone sneaks up on her, but that's to be expected!

Your little Abigail is just precious ... she is another teeny weeny like my Tabitha! Lifetime kitten!!!

All the pics of your 'brats' are precious, so good to see those beauties again!

HUGS<
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by kuhio98

What's this I hear about your husband at work? I must have missed something, did he find work? Are you still looking?

Lisa (yes, another Lisa)
    Didn't sneak that one by you did I? I didn't say anything at first because I wanted to make sure that it worked out but yes, hubby got a job!!!! The hours stink but he seems ok with it. He works 7pm to 7am two days, then off two days, work three days, off three days. It rotates so he works two weekends a month. The off time is great, and the benefits are great. We are still trying to adjust to the new night time schedule though. Hard to adjust to staying up all night when you get old!
    I, on the other hand, am enjoying my unemployment! I have been keeping my eyes open but nothing so far. Pretty soon I will have to start searching in earnest though because my unemployment will run out. Oh well, I least I got a brief break.
    Thanks for asking Lisa!

Welcome back! Great pictures.

glad you are back......
    I notice you not here for a week or so......

I miss all your Brats
    and you too...
    :

Thank you Laura.I Love it.

I love your cat pictures:They all look so content And such gorgeous bunch

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Hmmm... I see you noticed my Little Flutter. Isn't she just darling? Sigh. Perhaps you could have held back your surprise a *little* bit!

Glad to see you are back up and running. I was missing you! Congrats to hubby on his new job.

That,is So Funny,the way,that they gather around that carrier,and the Grass.And Scrappy Paddington,Mgoo,on that couch,is irresistable! Great,to see Yiour Clodwetr as always,with the Big,and Little Cats,all together,as Friends!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Didn't sneak that one by you did I? I didn't say anything at first because I wanted to make sure that it worked out but yes, hubby got a job!!!!
    I'm glad it's working out. I was gone for a week or so when my mother-in-law passed away so I thought maybe I had missed the posting on his new job.

Enjoy your time off. I took some time off once and ended up having a blast for 14 months. Oh, if only the money hadn't run out......

Glad you and the Brats are here amongst us again.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.