Hey everybody! We missed you! There was a computer malfunction that hopefully is now fixed.
I don't know how I will get caught up but hopefully I will. If not you guys are going to have to fill me in on what I have missed.

Catnapper Kim,
I barely saw your two new babies but they are adorable!! I also see that you are failing at the fostering game again with little Flutter? I'm shocked!! You! Failing at fostering? Who would have thunk it?
She is too precious!!! No wonder you can't resist that little girl. I swear we will get you into the double digits yet!

Lorraine,
That baby is so cute! He is only getting cuter! I swear that picture of Poppy asking if he could stay melted my heart. You know you are going to fail at fostering too, don't ya? It would break your heart to give him up after those kisses!

Kim,
How is sweet Abby doing? I've been wondering about her. Has she been introduced into the fold yet?

These are just a few of the posts I got to see the other day before my computer died. Help me get caught up guys!

Now, on to the BRATS! We missed Saturday so here are a few photo's of the monsters.

Little Abigail is doing fine. She is going to be so small that I think I may have finally gotten my forever baby! At least in appearance. She is spoiled rotten by me, hubby, and all the other brats. She knows how to work ALL of us!

Who? Me?

My sister needed to borrow my carrier so I brought it down for her. The Brats all gathered around to see who was going to be the victim of the day. As soon as I opened the door there was not a cat to be found!

I thought the Brats might like some grass so I went outside and pulled a bunch and brought it in for them and then the grazing began!

As usual Magoo is suffering the "hard life". Here he is enjoying a nap and catching a breeze with Maggie Sue.

I had to laugh at him the other night. I walked into the living room and found him asleep on the couch cushions.

I went back about 30 minutes later and he had almost disappeared!

Thats all the new pictures I have for now. Thanks for missing us and I will try to get caught up now.