Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do no good cowards have to exist?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Why do no good cowards have to exist?

I got a call two nights ago from Mary, a woman I TNRd a colony of cats for last year, and removed and adopted out the kittens. Apparently the neighbors at the end of her street (a short dead end) had found a young kitten crying in the street, and thinking it was one from Mary's yard came to her with it. The finders decided to keep the kitten. Another call from Mary came in around noontime, and this time the Russian neighbors down from her had found a second kitten, and brought him to Mary. I took him in, and he's a sweetie. A man came out of his house last night when I was picking up the kitten at Mary's house, and told us he'd seen a Toyota Camry pull up to the end of the street (the night kitten#1 was found) open the door for a moment, then shut it and drove away! How cowardly, and stupid can the human race be to dump out two innocent babies like that? The neighborhood is watching to see if any more show up, or new adult cats....I'll worry about their mother too. The dead end street is flanked by three very busy streets, and if the babies had gone in that direction, that would have been it for them. Shelters would have been glad to take the kittens, but these jerks decided to take the easy route and 'get rid of them'!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

There are so many morons,out there,who defy description,I blame the lack,of discipline,which has gone,out of style,for the last 30 Years ,or so.Rights,cannot exist,without responsibilities! And those Kittens,almost paid,the Price,of Ignorance! Thank You.for taking them,in,and may those idiots,pay one day,and dearly.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It is so upsetting to hear things like this. What kind of people are out there in this world. Thank God that there are people like you to save the poor little defenseless ones. So, happy that they are in your care now.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

You know sometimes I would like to take idiots like them and give them a dumping

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I would love to give those idiots more than just a dumping.

The sad part is that it will never end.

But the good part is people like you Jan and many others, who are willing to help these precious babies.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thank you for being there for them!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

No Good Cowards

Hi, QueenScoopalot,
    You're being much too kind referring to these !!$%@@** as cowards. But being the decent, caring person you are I understand your understatement. It's just too bad that nobody was able to get a license plate number. With so many other options, like no kill shelters and the like I cannot understand this level of cruelty, especially taking these babies away from their mother. Those poor babies must have been so frightened! Are they okay? Any sign of their mommy or other littermates? Thank you so very much for helping them and giving them a safe haven where they'll be loved and cared for.
    As I've been following your posts here at PT, please know how very much I respect you for your tireless and never ending work to save the kitties! You are truely an angel and a blessing to cats in need. Please let me know how I can send you a contribution to offset your expenses and help you to continue helping the kitties!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

No good cowards

Hi QueenScoopalot!
    How are the little babies doing today? They were so lucky to be found by you and others who will care for them.....

The darling little boy that I took is getting combo tested etc. at the vets tomorrow, and going to his forever home. I can only hope the people that took the first kitten in will do the right thing as well. Their others are fixed etc. so they sound responsible. Here's a few pics of the cute little boy!

What's that noise?

OOoohh one of those things called dogs!

If I make myself look really big, I'll scare that dog away!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

What a sweetheart just makes ya melt
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

He is completely adorable! He'll get adopted in a heartbeat, I just know it! That person who dumped him must be blind as well as ignorant, not to see the beauty s/he had in her/his posession.

He is just a doll how someone can dump something that is so sweet and defenseless is really beyond me. Thank you Jan for saving the sweetie pie.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

No good cowards

Hi, QueenScoopalot!
    That little one is much too cute! What a little sweetheart! Give him a healthy dose of lovebug from me?

Re: No good cowards

Originally posted by momcat
    Hi, QueenScoopalot!
    That little one is much too cute! What a little sweetheart! Give him a healthy dose of lovebug from me?
    Momcat, I kissed him until he left for his new home yesterday. He had a pajama party at foster meowmie Cindy's house, and then went to the White Coats for his shots and testing this morning. He's getting adopted by a co-worker of Cindy. Purrsonality plus packed into a compact little body....and to think he was thought of as nothing more than trash.
    Author Unknown ~*~

Hi Jan
    Please let me know where they are being dumped in case they have more.I have no plans the next few days and can drive by a few times or sit and have a coffee in the car and look around.You can PM me or call.Thanks.I'd like to help.I drove by the other place to watch for that poor Orange cat but couldn't see it.I'm still hoping.Poor things

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix