Thread: Bella Mia

Bella Mia

Oh, you precious little ball of fluff! I couldn't take my eyes off you for the longest time. I'll bet you have a whole fan club of your own.
    I forwarded your picture to my older sister who has a Maltese named Hamish McPippin. What an adorable breed. Congratulations on being the "Dog of the Day"!!!

Dolores and Teddy Bear (DOTD 02-14-05)

Oh Bella Mia, you are a little sweetie! It sounds like you run the show at your house! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you have the best day ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Little Bella Mia!!

What a cute little petite princess you are Miss Bella Mia!! Such a tiny little bundle of sweetness!! We can quickly see why you are the boss at your house. Who could resist such a fluffy little bundle of joy such as yourself??? How cute you must be, running around the yard with Mom trying to catch you. We can imagine Mom is holding back the laughter to try to be "stern" with you. Nobody could stay mad at you for sure little girl. What a big girl you are riding with Daddy in the car with Sissy. Oh what fun that must be for you girls(and Daddy too)!! Too bad RJ doesn't enjoy riding in the car. Maybe one day he'll come around. Congratulations on being our ever so cute little DOTD sweetheart!! Bella Mia, Sissy, and RJ, celebrate all day with the family!! Everybody have fun honoring Bella Mia, as we will here at our house. Mom, please give the little sweetie pie some kisses for us. Life with her must be nothing but enjoyment!!

Lov, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS BELLA MIA!

Oh what a soft fully little cotton ball you are Bella! I'd love to give you a great big smooch right on that cute nose of yours
    Man, if I had a little dog like you I'd carry you everywhere with me too. I'd even have to have some of those designer bags that everyone is carrying around You'd be spoiled rotten, which I'm sure you are now!
    Enjoy your special day with your brothers sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Belissimo Bella Mia!

OH....Another little white fluffy doggie with a cute wet black nose! What am I to do???? You are so gorgeous I want to pick you up and snuggle with you. Have a lovely special day today, perhaps Mummy will let you run and run in the yard without getting mad at you. Have lots of treats, games and cuddles, sweetie-pie.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Bella Mia

I bet you are fun to have around. I don't blame your mom for giving you lots of hugs and kisses. I would too if you were mine.
    You are so beautiful with that white hair and little face. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you have a long and wonderful life.
    LHCamry

What lovely little girly you are Bella Mia! You have the cutest little Malti face and such a special black nose! May you have many many years of happiness with your parents and poodle friends. Congrats to Beauuuuuutiful Bella Mia!!

Oh Bella Mia,

You are such an adorable puppy I just want to pick you up and give you a hug. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie Congrats on DOTD
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Bella Mia you are the most adorable little thing. You are so cute I love Maltese's and Maltese mixes. Congrats on DOTD Bella Mia. Keep your brother and sister in line there Bella Mia. You are a little princess.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

How precious you are Bella Mia What a beautiful girl! Thanks so much for stopping by and updating us on the wonderful life you lead there with your devoted Mommy and Daddy and fursibs Sissy and RJ! I have a feeling you just might be a Daddy's girl, too I'd love to see you toting around in your stylin' doggie back pack! How adorable! Not surprised to hear you rule the roost either...you have such spunk and spirit! And I'm sure even at your nawtee-ist, all is forgiven in an instant! I wish for you and your wonderful family many, many more happy, love filled years together, sweetheart Congratulations to you beautiful Bella Mia, our most precious, most deserving Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you cutie pup!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just want to dunk you in my coffee! Yummy, yummy Bella Mia!

I've been Boooo'd!