Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is CCL?

Where is CCL?

I haven't seen her around for almost a week. No Saturday pictures of the brats, no Magoo -

I miss her and her gorgeous cats.

She has not opened my PM or answered my e-mail - I am going to call her right now and will update you guys.

I've been wondering the same thing!

LISA . . . WHERE ARE YOU???
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Where are Our Cat Friends,especially Our Scarppy Paddington Magoo? We miss them,mew,mew mew!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I was wondering the same... Miss her, too!

Kirsten

I hope and pray that all is well with you Lisa, as I realized last night that I haven't seen any posts from you either and was going to PM you.

I'll wait to hear what Debbie has to say.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

OH MY GOSH!!!

I JUST got off the phone - we talked almost FOUR hours?? Can that be right? My first post says 10:17 and I went right to the phone. Oh my

Lisa's computer has been down but is up today and she said she'd get back in business this evening when hubby goes to work We had a great time talking (can folks really talk that long???) and she had me in stitches with some of her stories - well you know CCL and her kitties

Anyway - she is fine

four HOURS???

Thank you for calling her, Deb! I've missed her too! Now hurry up and get back on the boards, Lisa!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

PHEW!!!!!

Thanks so much Debbie for letting us know that all is well with Lisa. Sounds like you ladies had a great time talking with each other and when you are enjoying the person and the conversation Debbie, yes, it could go on for hours and hours.

Come on Lisa, don't make us wait too long now ya hear. We miss you around here.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Yeah, I was waiting to read her weekend stories, also, and looking forward to seeing more pictures...........(toe tapping impatiently)................. (I'm GLAD she's OK, and it's mainly due to her computer being down.) .......................more impatient toe tapping........................................... .................................................. ......................................
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

I'm glad you found out what was wrong, I have missed her too. Missed seeing her Saturday thread.

Four hours on the phone? Wow, that really just proves you have earned your Pillarhood.

Willie

I've missed seeing Lisa around

Thanks for calling her, Debbie!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Thanks so much for calling her, Debbie. I'm glad to know it's only a computer glitch.

Awe, you guys! I'm so glad to get the computer back up and I'm even happier to know that I was missed.
    I had the computer back up the other day and did get on line and check things out real quick. I saw Cataholics thread about her niece, made a post, and lost everything again. I was stuck until I could get my geek brother to come over and help me out. Computers are like cars to me, turn them on and they work. If they don't then somebody else is gonna have to fix it!

Four hours Debbie???!!! No way! Surely we didn't talk that long, did we? Good grief!!!

I'm off to make a thread about the Brats and see if I can possibly get caught back up with you guys.

glad I missed this...hate to worry! well for a moment, I did...welcome back, shame on you computer!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..