Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone.. We're New

Hi Everyone.. We're New

Hey Everybody..

Just here to introduce myself and my little one's.. My name is Lauren and my 2 kits are Joey and Gina. We have been a family now since the end of January of 2005. It has been absolutely wonderful and we're all looking forward to each new day together. My Joseph is now a big 7 months (on the 15th) and Gina just turned 14 months on the 1st

We are looking forward to reading all about everybody's pups and kitties . We love all animals, though for now, we are one human, and 2 Kitties. We'll see what the future holds for our family. For right now, it's quite a trip so we'll probably wait a while for any new editions Mom's tired

Okay, that is our intro.. We are going to go now and read some of your posts. Hope to get to know you and your babies

Love Lauren, Gina, and Joey

Last edited by JoeyGina; 05-13-2005 at 10:37 AM.

Welcome to PT and what precious babies you have!
    I have 4 kitties and 6 foster kitties currently with me. Along with 3 dogs, 1 horse, 1 bird, and 1 guinea pig and the rest of my human family.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

What cuties! Looks like they love each other, awwwwwww.

My name is Kim, and I have 4 cats (all tabbies) and one dog. I also have a hubby who's a bigger pushover for animals than I am, and three teenagers.

Lauren, Gina and Joey...Welcome to Pet Talk. I love the photo of Joey and Gina...such beautiful babies.

My name is Meg. I have a wonderful husband who loves all 7 of my babies as much as I do. I have 7 kitties and they range in ages from 18 1/2 years old (Tucker) to 10 months old (Gracie and Gabriel). My Gracie and Gabriel are 2 special needs babies...they are a bit on the blind side... but you would never know that they can barely see anything.

Welcome again and I look forward to hearing more about you and Gina and Joey as well as seeing more photos of them.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Hello Lauren, Joey and Gina!!!

I'm a bit of a newbie here too! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Joey and Gina are two real treasures... absolutely adorable!!!

Purries from KS!
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!

Welcome to PT.

Please identify which is which.
    I'm guessing Joey is the Tuxie.

I have a Meezer clan and their butler (Tux).

Looking forward to more pictures.

WELCOME TO PET TALK

I'm Michelle and I as well am pretty new here. We are a family of 4 currently but that will change as soon as we can make it happen. There is Lilith and Vixen our 2 furbabies and myself anf hubby. You are going to LOVE PT. The people are all very very nice and will help you with any advice they can for your babies. They truly and genuinely care about all the furbabies. You have found a woderful place here. Can't wait to see more lots and lots more pics of Joey and Gina.

Welcome Lauren, and headbumpies and purrs from the furbabies to Joey and Gina.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - the little brown bunny you see as my avatar. Your kittens are beautiful - how nice they both held still long enough for a good picture! I'm guessing with two younguns, you don't have a lot of breakables on low shelves

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Welcome to Pet Talk. Your kitties are adorable!

I'm Lisa and am currently owned by 3 kitties (Halo, Cammie and Pepper). All are rescues from shelters.
    Kuhio was my baby for 17 years and when she passed away in 2002, we knew we would get another cat ~ never imagined 3!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh Wow.. Thank you so much for the very warm welcome. You all sound absolutely wonderful. I can't believe how many babies you have! LOVE IT! It's crazy enough running after 2 of them

Haha.. Yes, you're right, Rose .. Joey is the one who is all dressed up ..

They do get along pretty well. Their cat-sonalities are extremely different. Gina is a VERY shy little girl. She was adopted previously, but the people brought her back because they felt she wasn't "friendly" enough. Poo on them, but in a way I am glad they did because now I have the honor of having her in my life . Each day she gets a bit more relaxed, and her trust is slowly beginning to build She was 9 months when I became her Mommy. She was in a cage for almost all her life, and before that, it was believed she may have been abused She is just the sweetest little thing, and she absolutely adores her new brother .. It's wonderful.

Joey is quite different; almost opposite cat-sonality actually. Jo was never in a cage. He lived with a foster family until he came to live with me. They were so loving toward him (it's impossible not to be ) He's 7 months now, and completely equivalent to a little boy in his terrible 2's.. He is very, VERY outgoing and nutty. He loves his new sister as well, but is also a big-time people-lover.

They are my Angel's.. And spoiled like crazy!

Welcome to PT, Lauren. How nice to see a picture of Joey and Gina, they are beautiful!

I'm living in Copenhagen with Fister, who is an orange tabby, almost 9 years old.

Looking forward to hear more from you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, we have so many questions First of all, how do you all get your babies' pictures to show up? I can't seem to do that

All your sweeties are so precious, Wow..
    Dearest Ani & Trent..My Little Fairies, You are in my heart always and forever. Spread your wings and fly high through the clouds..Mommy will always love you .. We will meet again at The Rainbow Bridge..
    (1997-2004)

Welcome to PT! What beauties you have! Looking forward to more pictures.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Welcome to PT. I am Laura of Laura's Babies. There is a lot going on with me right now so I will not be responding much to many threads but these are a great bunch of people here and I wanted to welcome you. I will be looking forwards to being able to see your sweeties and hearing about them when things settle down for me.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Welcome!
    My name is Maggie and i am owned by two cats...Bubble and Squeak.
    I am a professional cat sitter....just started up my own business 6 weeks ago and things are going well....got 6 customers already! Woo! Hoo!
    Love your two pusscats.....adorable!!!!