Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Introductions

The Introductions

Last night was the big introduction of Beau & Flutter to the rest of the gang.

All went well, considering Pouncer is usually a brat during intros. As long as you did NOT touch him in any way, he was having a good time (though he mght try to convince us otherwise)

The kittens in question:
    Flutter -- 9.7 ounces of pure spitfire!

Beau -- 1 pound of pure sweetheart

The "regulars" that have been invaded
    Pouncer (codename Mr. Hissy)

Abby (codename Miss Growly)

And Harry (codename Cool Dude)

The mission: To get introductions under way and have one happy cat family.

The meeting ground: my office, at the scratching post. Of course a basket was involved Pouncer and Harry hang out watching the action, but taking cover at the same time.

Abby steps in for a peek... woah, it was scarier than she though! Look at those airplane ears!

Harry starts to scream RETREAT! RETREAT!

Beau wonders where everyone went

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Well done Kim for more excellent pics......I am so in love with the 2 newbies on the block!!!!! Looks like they will both be settling in to your family soon!!!!! hehehehehehe!!! Love Abby's airplane ears!!!

Too funny. I love the commentary.

Are you keeping both the newbies? They are too sweet for words.
    Don't Breed & Buy
    While Homeless Pets Die
    Ritchi
    Sammi

I want a kitten now!!!

What sweetie pies.

Its too bad by Oliver is so agressive to other cats, I would love to adopt another kitty.

Ok folks.... bad news. Flutter has someone from Maryland putting in an adoption form for her, and her sisters. If they are accepted and approved by the chairman of the rescue I'll let her go. The chairman is VERY particular. If she approves them, they are the bestest house a cat could go. I need to be strong and let her go so that I could continue fostering and making the lives of other cats better, even though my heart screams to keep her. Hubby just called on the phone and I told him that she has an application out for her... and he sounded disappointed today and told me that she's the most loving kitten he's ever met. sigh.

EDIT: I was just told the lady did NOT fill out an application yet... whew. I was holding my breath! Though I still do need to be strong for the eventuality of someone else wanting her. She is such a special little girl. Even hubby said that she has the best personaitly, and if she is like this after her leg was gnawed off, it makes her wonderful personality all the more wonderful.
    Last edited by catnapper; 05-13-2005 at 02:39 PM.

Great pictures and story to go with the pictures.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I will send the Toy,that I promised Tomorrow,and if Flutter goes,to that Furr Ever Home,she can keep,it ,as a token,of Love,from The Found Cats!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Those pictures are all PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even pick a favorite. (and I keep hearing "Mission Impossible" music)

Look at that house full of tabbies...all shapes, sizes and colors....oh, and ages! FUN!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Cute pics! I don't envy you with the introductions though! When I brought Missy home Sassy made sure she made my life miserable! And I'm talking just these two, I can't imagine how all of you do it with so many cats
    Good luck in your decision to keep Flutter or adopt her out, I don't envy you there either, I couldn't do it, fostering that is.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Flutter -- 9.7 ounces of pure spitfire!
    Three legs and all heart.

Beau -- 1 pound of pure sweetheart
    What a face! When I look into the face of my Lamoni I just feel better and sigh a bit. (I'm emotional - so sue me.) I sort of get that same feeling looking at Beau.

Almost too bad that you have to let them go. Almost, but not quite. Some one once said, "What we truly love, we hold with an open hand." If - NO! wrong word - Since you love them you want the best for THEM. You will miss them, but you know that they will be happy for life.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

LOL, I love the pictures.

You know... both Flutter and Beau match your color scheme quite well. Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    LOL, I love the pictures.

You know... both Flutter and Beau match your color scheme quite well. Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.
    I thought you were done kitty match making when I got Harry. Seems I remember hearing you promise something along those lines!

Originally posted by catnapper
    I thought you were done kitty match making when I got Harry. Seems I remember hearing you promise something along those lines!
    I won't say anything else... at least not this week.

Honestly, if you even manage to let one of them go I will be very amazed and impressed at your will power. I some how think Flutter will put you to the test. I promise I will *try* to not make it any harder for you.

From Decker with Love

awwwww...Flutter is a cutie, but oh that Beau