Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cass really needs us right now! (luckies4me)

Cass really needs us right now! (luckies4me)

Cass pmed me and she is dealing with a lot of stuff in her life right now and she asked me to post this for her. She had to move out of the place she was in because her roommate signed the lease over to some other people.
    She had tickets to move back with her parents. She was going to take the animals with her. Her boyfriend begged her not to go because he said he loved her and wanted her to stay so she decided not to go. While all this was going on she had left Freckles with a friend until she got everything situated. Freckles was only there for two days. Cass was going to pick her up on Saturday. Friday night, Freckles got out of the house somehow and she is gone. Cass cant find her and of course she is beside herself with worry and grief.

She has put up lost ads for Freckles. She is thinking that maybe some people are keeping Freckles and wont give her back. She is really not sure. She is very upset. To top it all off her boyfriend decided he didn’t want to be with her after all. He tells her that on mothers day. Her ex (Dylans dad) is also giving her a lot of crap. She wasn’t even able to spend time with Dylan on mothers day.

She is really upset about Freckles. She has had her since she was 5 weeks old and her heart is breaking because she is gone. She feels like everyything is falling apart around her. She could really use our support and prayers right now

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Oh Cass Your heart must be breaking I will pray hard for you that you find your Freckles and for you alone. You PM me if you need anything at all.
    (((((((((((BIG HUGS TO YOU)))))))))))))))

Please take care of yourself and I really hope you find Sweet Freckles.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

omg You must be heartbroken,Cass.I hope you find Feckles soon,i'll be praying for her and you
    {{{Hugs}}}}

Hoping/praying you get Freckles back safe and soon.

----<---<--<{(@

I really can see why you are so upset. I bad thing is one thing but when they keep getting piled on top of you it is devastating. I am so sorry about everything you are going through right now. I am sending out my Mytsi and Shadow Angels to help ensure that Freckles stays safe and that you will find her very soon. Lots of positive thoughts and good vibes coming your way to help see you though this tough time.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Omg Cass. I am so sorry for all this. I hope you find Freckles soon and can see Dylan and move away from all these horrible people. You will certainly be in my thoughts. Make sure yo give pictures to all the local sheters and animal control.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Here is a photo of her I took the other day at my bf's house. Or exboyfriend. Whatever you would call him. :/ I'm kind of emotional right now so I'll write more later. I just wanted to say thanks for everything though. I love you guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I'm sorry to hear all of that. Hoping that everything turns around for you very soon. And that you find Freckles happy and healthy.

cass, i'm praying that freckles is returned to you asap. amen.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Cass, I'm so sorry Freckles is missing. I hope and pray she is found.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cass, I am REALLY hoping you find Sweet Freckles soon! Can you give me some quick info on her to make a flashy LOST poster for her? I have a lot of free time and use of photoshop, and I would be more that happy to. Let's just hope she is found before that!

Niño & Eliza

Cass, let me say first off I'm very sorry that you didn't get to spend any time with Dylan on Mother's Day, I'm sure that was devistating in it's self. And how sad that your boyfriend/ex have been being such jerks. Sounds like things are pretty bad for you now.
    And then to top it off Freckles getting out and not being able to find her, you must be feeling awful right now.

I'll keep you in my prayers this evening that things work out and Freckles is found.

Take care
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Big hugsss Cass. So sorry for all the heart break you are going through.
    I had been wondering how you were and find you so distressed.
    I hope everything gets better for you and hope you find Freckles.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm really sorry you're having such troubles. I hope Freckles is found safe and you can be reunited soon. I hope it gets better for you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

There was a found ad at Petsmart yesterday and it sounds just like Freckles! I am waiting for the people to return my phone call. All it said was Grey and black lab mix, female. So I am hoping it is her!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.