Thread: I've Met Karen!!!!!!!

I've Met Karen!!!!!!!

Karen and I found each other in the rain and wind at Stonehenge - just as well as the last bus back to Salisbury and the train back to London had left 5 minutes before I got there!!
    I have three souveniers of our meeting - a drawing of a swan, a drawing of Miss Hoppy and Karen's umbrella!!!!
    We did not have very much time together but I enjoyed it and bombarded poor Karen with question after question. When you get to meet her too ask about her Mom - she sounds like an amazing lady.
    Karen has taken a lot of photos and I have given her some of the pets and the birds that I love to fly. Look out for some amazing shots taken at Salisbury railway station!
    It was fantastic to meet Karen, a real treat. I'm just sorry that we had such a short time.
    My kids are both in love with her too!

I am very glad you were able to meet on such short notice.

I hope Karen has purchased a new umbrella so that she will be able to take at least four on her next trip to the UK.

Paul

She left it my car and neither of us noticed that she had forgotton it until the kids and I had waved goodbye to her at the station!! If the weather in London is anything like here she will miss it as soon as she gets off the train!!!!

I am TICKLED PINK!!! What a FANTASTIC experience!!! I would love to meet both Karen AND Carrie

I am SO happy for the both of you Sure wish I could have been there too I'd even take the rain and wind to meet you two

I hope you had LOTS of fun. It sounds like you did!!!

I can't WAIT to see some pics!

How exciting!!! Sounds like the rain and wind didn't dampen either yours' or Karen's enthusiasim!!! Can't wait to see the pictures! Wow, what an event!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

And I met Carrie and Carly and Paul ... and it wasn't actually raining when I got back to London, so there! The train from Salisbury actually took about an hour's nap, so I just got back - to damp sidewalks but no actual rain. I'll buy a new umbrella tomorrow - Carrie, shall I mail you the cover for that one when I send you your photos back?

And folks, you'll have to wait until I'm home for photos - I took the camera but left the cable home (intentionally).

And I am happy to report that there were plenty of sheep on the fields surrounding Stonhenge - they seemed not to ntoice either the wind of the rain!

Glad you two got to meet!! Can't wait for the pics.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Wow Karen what an awesome experience. Sounds like a wonderful time and what a neat thing to meet Carrie - I'd love to meet everyone here some day. Why don't you all come to Salt Lake for the Olympics and we can get together in Park City (think I've posted this somewhere before )

Glad you two made it and met!!!!

May have been short and sweet - but who cares, great work on getting the souvenir Carrie!

Lynne.

I can't wait to see the pictures too! Are there any of the two of you together?

What a great experience. Wish I could of been there!

There MAY be one with me in it - we asked a stranger at the train station to take one - but you'll all have to wait until this weekend!

And there was rain in the morning - we cut short a walk through a park and opted for the tube - but by mid-day, there was just lots of wind.

That's so cool!! I hope we get to see the pics!!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

How exiting Karen and Carrie got to meet each other.
    Karen you should have gone to England in March, to see the Cruft's Dog Show.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!