Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for Kelly...

Please pray for Kelly...

...so that she may be able to find a place to live.

Kelly has been having a lot of trouble trying to find a place to live, not to mention finding a place to live with multiple cats. Her parents alerted her to a cottage in Moorpark and she loved it! She went and saw it today and fell in love with it. Let's all pray hard that she is accepted by the family who is renting it out.

Kelly is going to see her mom tonight, so she asked me to post this so we could get the prayers flowing fast!

Lots of prayers are on the way! I really REALLY hope you get this place, Kelly. It sounds wonderful!

Much love,
    Karen

Prayers on the way from Nebraska.........

Hope things work out.....
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that all goes well for you Kelly.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Prayers on the way that everything works out just the way Kelly wants it to.

Willie

Kelly,

I hope and pray you get this cottage. You've gone through SO much lately and certainly deserve a break!!!

(((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Kelly - Praying for you .... can't wait to hear how the cottage visit went and talking to mom!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Western Montana on the line too.

"Cottage" sounds so "Kelly", doesn't it? I have my fingers crossed that all will work out for you, Kelly.

Thanks for the "heads up", Karen.

Logan

Kelly, hon, I've been out all day and when I got home and listened to your phone message, I started doing the happy dance. Pet Talk prayers really do work, and know that mega prayers are coming from Canada.

Didn't I tell you last week that something better was waiting for you in the wings???? I just know that this will work out.

{{{hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Prayers from the East Coast ...

Prayers on the way plus some crossed paws for extra luck.

From Decker with Love

Thank you, Thank you!!!

I know that PT prayers work...and I also know God listens. Please pray for me...I know we have so many sad things going on right now on PT and I don't want to take God away from them, but I really, really, really need His help.

I made my announcement that David and I were getting a divorce last month. Well, one of the reasons for our split is the credit issues he put on my credit report (really, really bad). And so now, I'm having a very hard time qualifying for an apartment.

My mom found an ad in the paper for a guesthouse in the town they currently live in. We went to see it after work today and I love it. Its perfect for me and my cats. I'm praying this is right...that God will help them to accept me.

The owner I spoke with prior to coming for the visit said he'd think about FOUR cats. (yea...Jonah is moving to a new home ) When we went to see it, his wife showed us the guesthouse and went a little quiet when I mentioned the cats.

The meeting went well. Thier 2 year old daughter held my hand and showed me the place...it was really cute. We said goodbye and she told me to call her husband's cell phone to talk about a deposit and the application.

When we got to my mom's house. my mom urged me to write the couple a letter explaining who I was, how much I wanted to live there and tell them a little about my cats. I provided 11 character references, in addition to a vet reference and my employer.

I took that letter, put it inside a "thank you" card, and some flowers from my mom's garden and drove back to hand deliver it myself.

When I got there, the gentleman was home and we spoke outside. He gave me an application and we spoke about the cats. He's TOTALLY fine with me having four (ONLY FOUR...) and said the sooner I got him the filled out application, the sooner he could make a decision. It seemed very positive...

The place is sooo cute!! Its a one bedroom, spacious bathroom, nice kitchen (new appliances!), nice sized living room, my own parking spot, a really cute patio and the view is AMAZING!! Its so quiet...and well taken care of. He's putting washer/dryer hookups in the garage as well...that's a HUGE bonus for me!! The rent includes water, electric, gas and trash. He said I can get my own cable and phone...he said we could split wireless DSL if I was interested in that as well.

I just really hope this is meant to be. I can't stay in my current situation for much longer...I really, really need this.

Please pray that it'll work out. I know things happen for a reason...I just hope this will.

Thank you so much...

Hugs,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kelly, the cottage sounds perfect for you. I sure hope you'll get it. It already sounds like the man likes you but his wife may still need to be convinced. Lots of prayers are being sent your way.

So where will Jonah be living?

Oh...I didn't explain about Jonah.

I have two places for him.

1st is Karen (wolflady). She's my best friend and basically a sister to me. I'd trust her not only with my life, but even with my furkids. She loves Jonah and I know he'd LOVE her to death. If all works out, Karen and Aaron may take Jonah back up with them on the way home from the CA BBQ.

2nd is CiCi...my good friend that helped me save Jonah in the first place. This is a good home...she's amazing with her cats, and she's a vet tech at a highly specialized surgical vet group as well as works for my vet 2 times a week. She's more than qualified. Jonah knows her home and the benefit of this placement would be that I'd get to visit him whenever I wanted.

Both are more than fabulous homes. CiCi is who I called for my last hospital stay..she's the one who called 911 for me and takes care of my cats when I need her. Karen...well, you all know and adore Karen.

I'm horrified that its come to this, but its what I have to do. Its the hardest thing I've ever had to do and I hate it. But, I'm lucky as heck that I have such amazing friends. I thank God for them each day.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I will add you to my list of prayers. Praying for you is not taking God away from anyone else........God is so great that He can handle billions and billions of prayers, all at the same time. I pray that He makes things easy for all PT'ers going through difficult times right now.