Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrific Tommy!!!!

Terrific Tommy!!!!

Tommy, you look so content and peaceful, yet have a regal air about you!!! I agree, you DID make the right decision!! I am so very happy to hear that you are now very healthy after that bladder thing, we have several cats that have it, too! I am sure Libby and you are great friends and have many fun times together. It is good that you established a routine at your FOREVER home, your humans would be lost without it!!! Many years of good health and happiness!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tommy, just the way you are posed for your official portrait tells it all about you. You are quite the young gentleman, aren't you? So handsome and elegant, yet playful and happy all at the same time.

How fortunate that you found the right forever family for your own and that they were smart enough to take you in and treat you to a wonderful lifestyle that you've obviously taken to well.

It's important to train your purrents in the correct fashion and you have done a good job of this! I'm glad you are getting along with Libby; it's important to have siblings who understand you.

Let's hope you have a wonderful COTD day today! Lots of petting, purring, playing, napping, and treats!

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

TOMMY!!

You are so gorgeous your picture looks like a drawing!!

I am so glad you have found yourself a furrever home. You sure deserve it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being COTD. I hope you get extra spoiled today. Get lots of yummy treats and kitty kisses!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Congratulations Tommy! You are such a pretty boy and I'm sure you are most deserving of this special honor.

Enjoy your day!

Tommy,you are the very Poster Cat,for what will happen,when you make the effort,to rescue,a little Stary Cat.Look upon,how handsome Tommy,is,and what a Wonderful Companion,that he is being,to his Guardians.A Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes,to Tommy,and a Bigger MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWW,Comes,From The Porch Starys,and Stary Angels,for Tommy,one,of the Lucky Ones.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tommy, you are a very handsome guy - your furr is now quite wonderful and your happy pose shows you are indeed in a loving, happy home! Paw applause to your family for the extra care - we hope you stay healthy now!!! We congratulate you on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs. snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Blog Entries

Terrific TOMMY -- COTD

Mee-eeow Tommy, you are one very, very handsome pussycat. Your bio touched my heart [and KatMa's too]. Always so sad that mommy cats are lost to their kittens the way it happened to you. I'm so blessed: I found my purrents before my kittens were born. My 5 kittens were placed in good homes and I live in my Palace with my purrents.

My handsome fellow Canadian Cat AKA terrific Tommy we are delighted to read you decided to trust humans and now live the life every pet deserves! My KatMa & Paw-Paw are so thrilled to read that you are an indoor cat which, meeow-mew in my eyes is the ultimate gift of human love. Purrrrrr, yes I did resist but finally my purrents convinced me that inside the Palace is the best place to live.

Tommy, you are a mighty fine Cat of the Day. Live for many, many happy years with your purrsons -- healthy, loved, cherished and adored.

Mew, my purrents find you so very handsome and they just love your bio -- going from street urchin to Royal Prince.

Here is your very own Canadian flag:

Canadian Flag courtesy of: www.3DFlags.com
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 05-11-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a Handsome Boy!

Tommy,

You are absolutely gorgeous! Your purrents obviously love and treat you in the manner you should be treated.

Happy COTD!

Little Orange Kitten
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Tommy!!!!!!!

What a regal pose! Your fur coat is just gorgeous. I don't believe I have ever seen a tab quite your color.

Arbuckle and Spinner here at the fur factory want to wish you the best of days and are so glad you made the decision to be pampered.
    Gail

Tommy, one can see how self-confident you are now! What a handsome gentleman you are

I am so glad you found your furrever home.

Tommy

Beautiful cat. He sure looks like my Spot, Pot for a shorter name. Spot was named by my wife, who was a Star Trek fan after Data's cat. Spot answers to Pot, and he sure love to kiss and rub his cheeks against mine. Pot has been real lonely since his human mom died, and was scared of the new house after we moved from Edmonton, Alberta. Pot shares his house with four other cats and a dog named Casey who thinks he is a cat.
    Last edited by Brat; 05-11-2005 at 11:33 AM.

Tommy
    What a handsome fellow you are! and you know it too, don't you?
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and read about you.
    Sounds like you picked the purr-fect forever home for yourself too.
    Congratulaitons, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy, you take my breath away! Your colour is stunning and very unusual- I would be hard pressed to describe it to someone. Not to mention your regal bearing- are you sure you're not a member of a very rare exotic breed? (If there is not a breed that looks like you, there should be!)
    It sounds as though you are living the life you deserve, secure in the love of your lucky forever family. Have a day filled with treats and sunny spots, Gorgeous Unforgettable COTD!

Tommy I haven't posted here for awhile but as someone here before me said "You take my breath away!" You are one of the most handsome, healthy and self confident cats I've ever seen. Congratulations to you. You are really special.

Da from CA

Hi there Tommy! Oh, what an adorable photo of handsome you! What a vision of total contentment you are! And is that a smile I see on your face??? Well, you have every reason to smile Tommy, for after such a sad and rought start in life, you truly are blessed to have found your way to such a wonderful, warm, love filled home Even sister Libby appears to have seen the error of her ways! But just between us, it is your humans who are the truly blessed ones to have found YOU! And Tommy, I hope that you are well over your bladder condition! Continued good health to you, sweetheart What a treat it was to meet you today, dear Tommy! I hope that you and Libby and your proud peeps enjoy a very special day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day kudos! I'm thinking some extra treats, a bit of bird watching and lots and lots of hugs and kisses are in order! Hugs and puuurs to you Tommy from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~