Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica continue to Request Prayers for young Samantha

Glad to hear some encuraging news! Im keeping Samantha in my prayers

I too, am so glad to hear the encouraging news. I'm keeping Samantha and her family in my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

All fingers and paws crossed for more good news!! We are still pulling for you Samantha!

This is encouraging...thank you, God!!!

I'll keep praying....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

May all these thoughts and prayers form a soft web that keeps you safe, Samantha

Originally posted by popcornbird
    Hey everyone...I have a bit of a 'good' uppiedate!!!

Johanna's sister, Jenna (birdangel on PT), just sent me an email with an update on Baby Samantha. She said she talked to Johanna this morning, and it seems Samantha is improving. She said the doctors are now seeing signs that she may recover, and they're amazed and hopeful. They feel that Divine Intervention has occurred several times for Samantha, during times when they almost lost her.

I know God is standing there, right beside this sweet child, and listening to our prayers. Its good news that she has made it through all these days, and that she's finally improving. Let's all continue to pray and pray, sincerely. May God answer us, and restore Baby Samantha's health completely.

I hope Johanna will have an even better update for all of us soon. Just thought I'd let you all know what I know at this point.
    That is so good to hear! Come on Samantha you CAN do it. More prayers on the way.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Many prayers for Samantha and the whole family. (Sorry I did not see this earlier)

Thanks for that update pop. Mark and I were just talking about Samantha this evening. I sure hope that sweet little girl comes through all of this.
    I know for sure she has people all around the world saying prayers for her

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I just now lit a fresh new candle in my window for this fresh new baby girl. I'm not much for the prayers to whomever thing but I know there is a higher power of some kind, and that higher power will look after this dear child of love. That is the power of love. In that I do believe.

I just got back from the hospital. Sammy is still 'stable', but, critical. She didn't get any worse during the day, for which I am thankful. But, she didn't get 'better' either. Her heart rate is at 150-155, down from over 200. 'Normal' is 100-120. So, there is alot of room to come down. Again, it isn't 200 anymore. The small glimmer of hope experienced this morning seems gone now, 12 hours later. I suppose the roller coaster is just getting started. I guess any way you look at 'critical' it is still critical.

Apparently, there is a stage II to this disease, and it seems that Sammy is entering into it, sadly. While the medical team anticipated this, and is as prepared as they can be, obviously, it is distressing to us. It will do some damage to this little girl.

I just don't know what to say. Please continue to pray for Sammy, my sister Jessica, and her husband Rob. This is just too much to handle.

Johanna

I am so sorry you all are going through this. I sure hope she recovers. I have sent prayers for her. Such a sweet little girl, so young, and to have to experience this. It just saddens me. God, please let this little girl get better. Let her live the life that she deserves.

amen
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Still praying hard for little Samantha, Jessica, Rob, and family. ***hugs***
    Last edited by popcornbird; 05-12-2005 at 10:34 PM.

I am still praying for little Samantha and your family. (((((((HUGS))))))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG! I just saw this thread and Johanna please know that more prayers are coming for baby Samantha. May God Bless the baby and bring strength to your family.

Thank you for the update, Johanna. I know this is difficult for all of you. Please know that Samantha is still in our prayers.

Logan