Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica continue to Request Prayers for young Samantha

I just read the latest update. Like someone else said, I can't even imagine what your family is feeling right now.

(((((((((Hugs))))))))) and continued prayers.

I cannot imagine why God has chosen to test your family in such a way. It is extremely difficult to even be able to write you just a few words of encouragement right now.

My heart goes out to each and every one of you.

The only thing I can think of is that Samantha is going to make you all so proud....................and she has many gifts and lessons she will give to your family.

In the meantime, I will continue to pray - pray for everyone in Samantha's family - to bond together in love for this child.

Samantha and you and your family are still in my prayers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Johanna. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes again. My heart is breaking for little Sammy...for her parents.

I don't know what I can say to bring any comfort to your family. Just know that Sammy is still in my heart and constant prayers, as is Jessica and your entire family. Please give Jessica a big hug for me. I can't imagine how very difficult this has to be for both her and Rob...for all of you. Samantha is such a strong little girl, and I know God will help her through this. I just know He will.

{{{hugs}}}

I will say some special prayers for Samantha tonight.

I don't know what to say

I don't know why this is happening. I don't know what God intends.

Please be stong little Samantha, Jessica, Rob and Family. My heart goes out to all of you and I will still be saying my prayers for you all.

I am so very very saddened to hear this news, that that joyful, precious little girl must lose her legs . My prayers will be with Samantha and the whole family, tonight and tomorrow especially.

I know these words probably sound hollow, but I do know they've made amazing advancements as far as prosthetic limbs go, though I do not know what all is involved in that. I do remember seeing people who seemed to walk just as well as you or I would. I know these types of thoughts are pitiful consolation at best right now. I just cannot imagine what you all are going through at this moment. I just can't bear to give up the hope that she will be able to still walk at some point in the future. I do think it's possible with the medical advances that have been made.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Mega prayers for Samantha and her family. I'm saddened beyond words. Bless those wonderful doctors at Shriners. It must break their hearts too, even though it's a life saving operation. I just hope and pray that poor, sweet child gets well.

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh gosh, my heart is breaking for you, your family and beloved Samantha.

Prayers on the way that you take comfort in each other and stay strong.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry to hear the latest news. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to Sammy and her family. {{{HUGS}}}

How very sad. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you all!

Jessica and family,

I'm so sorry to read Samantha's legs need to be amputated. I can't imagine all the thoughts and emotions being felt now.

I'll continue to pray for you all.

Hugs and love,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I don't even know the right words to say. Sammy is in our thoughts and prayers, espically as she prepares to undergo surgery this morning.

There was a new update this morning to the Carepages, and Sammy is headed back to Children's after a bad night:

May 21, 2005 at 12:08 PM EDT

Plans have changed, and we are on our way back to Children's. Sam ran a high fever all thru the night--over 104--and was having chills/seizures, heart rate up over 200, etc. They wanted to do surgery anyway, but I refused to consent, and asked them to transfer her back to Children's. They are at least able to make her comfortable over there, and I have much more faith in their acute care abilities there. We are distraught w/the direction things are taking here, and after much discussion, this is what we've decided. We don't know what will happen from here. Sam seems to be suffering right now, and we have grave concerns about her quality of life, and can't seem to reach any kind of agreement w/the medical personnel here, and there have already been heated arguments. We just don't have the trust and faith that we had at Children's. I will update again later; we have lots to discuss w/the doctors at Children's, so we ask, for the time being, that no one visit until we've had time to take care of things there. Thank you for your continued prayers.
    Jessica

Continued heartfelt prayers.

We are there. Thinking of you.

This is so sad

Keeping you all in my thoughts.