Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1150

Thread: Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica continue to Request Prayers for young Samantha

I used to beable to log into her care page and I would get email updates. Since it's been so long from last use it's not coming up. Can someone post the link again. Thanks
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

It truly is a miracle that mom and Sam were a match. Amazing. Lots of prayers to the family for quick, successful, uneventful surgeries, and quick recoveries for both mom and Sam.

I am keeping Jessica and Samantha in my thoughts today. Will check back often for updates.
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 11-30-2010 at 02:48 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Here is Samantha's Care Page...
    http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Sammypotts

hmmm... 1:40 PM in Chicago, one hour later in Ohio... wonder how things are going, prayers said and fingers crossed
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Here is Samantha's Care Page...
    http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Sammypotts

hmmm... 1:40 PM in Chicago, one hour later in Ohio... wonder how things are going, prayers said and fingers crossed

Thank You
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

I seem not to be able to log in- but I send my best wishes and we keep all fingers (and paws) crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I seem not to be able to log in- but I send my best wishes and we keep all fingers (and paws) crossed.

I had to re-sign up since it had been over 2 yrs I think since I access the site. Once you re-sign up you can see the blog. Click on the link and use "reset password".

BIG delays. I talked to my BIL at 430 Ohio time. Jessica was out of surgery and in recovery, about to be taken to a room for the night. She is doing fine and the surgery went well.

Sam was just going to be coming out of surgery, and taken to recovery, where she will stay for several hours, before going to the ICU. She will be in the ICU for 10-14 days. The surgery went well. I didn't know that both of Sam's kidneys stay in her, and my sister's is added to the mix.

Jessica had high hopes of spending the night in the ICU, but with the surgery so delayed, will prolly be in her room re-couperating. Though, knowing my sister...she might be sneaking some place, somehow.

My BIL was going to stay with Sam until late tonight. That is a bit worrisome, as he has been up at 3, and with the stresses of the day, driving home 50 minutes, at dark, in the rain...could be difficult. I hope he stays the night.

I will update as I know more. Thanks for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers!

Just the update I was looking for. So glad things went well. Now they just both need to recover.
    I do hope your BIL stays the night there. Jessica and Samantha really need him to remain healthy and well.
    That is interesting about adding the kidney in with the others. I guess if the others aren't infected or causing issues, why not? Not like an alcoholics kidney would be.
    I will still keep them in my thoughts until both are home again.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hmmm..."I must not have taken good notes when I spoke to the doctor about my surgery"...straight from my sister's mouth this am, when I phoned for an update. She is still in her own room, hooked up to wires/tubes, etc. She was wheeled up last night to see Sam. Sis is doing okay, just kind of surprised about her recovery process.

She said Sam looked good, Sam's numbers are good, the kidney is already working, and according to the kidney doc, "...likes its new home". All good news.

Thanks for keeping them in your thoughts.

Yeah! Prayers their recoveries continue to go well.

Great to hear both Samantha and your sister are doing well.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It's good to hear that Sam & Mom, Jessica are both doing well. Prayers
    for a smooth & complete recovery for both of them.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    She said Sam looked good, Sam's numbers are good, the kidney is already working, and according to the kidney doc, "...likes its new home". All good news.

Thanks for keeping them in your thoughts.

YEAAAAAY!!! This is news I'm happy to get today! I will keep praying.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Couldn't have asked for better news. Prayers for a continued smooth road ahead.