Thread: Abandoned By Folks

Abandoned By Folks

HI ALL, THERE IS SOMETHING I NEED/ WANT TO VENT ABOUT!! PEOPLE THAT MOVE AND JUST LEAVE ANIMALS Y'ALL PROBABLY DON'T KNOW BUT I LIVE IN SOME APARTMENTS. THIS FIRST HAPPENED LAST YEAR WHEN THE CRACKHEAD NEIGHBORS GOT EVICTED...I STEPPED IN & OFFERED TO TAKE THE CAT...THEN CAME JAS THROUGH KLC, ABANDONED WITH 7 BEAUTIFUL KITTENS OUR PT KITTYS ROCKY, RUMOR(JAZZCAT) & FUZZY(KLC) JAS(MCM) THEN CAME WHITEY(MCM), LEFT BY A LADY THAT SAID "IT COMES WITH THE APARTMENT". SHE MOVED THE WEEKEND BEFORE EASTER, LEFT HIM HERE. HE'S MINE NOW THEN MY MOMS NEIGHBORS MOVED & LEFT A MALE KITTEN/CAT WEVE NICKNAMED PEANUT AN UNNEUTERED MALE... IS IT JUST US?? I DON'T THINK SO THIS POOR BOY HAS NO CHANCE MY MOM HAS A TOM CAT, THIS HAS CAUSED LITTERALLY A 'PISSING CONTEST', THEY ARE OF COURSE FEEDING PEANUT. I'M GOING TOMORROW TO PREPAY & MAKE NUETER APPOINTMENTS FOR WHITEY, DICK & PEANUT!! NOT ONE OF WHOM WAS MY CAT UNTIL FOLKS MOVED & ABANDONED THEM
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Maybe you can put up a note on your vet's bulletin board that you have some cats free to good homes. Neutered and had shots.

MCM You are a true angel. I wish there was a way I could help you with things. If there is let me know. It just touches my heart to know there are people like you and the other foster mommies out there who will do what you can to give these loving animals a starting chance.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

THE SAD THING,IS THAT THESE PEOPLE,HAVE CHILDREN,THAT THEY CANT RAISE,AND TAKE PETS,THAT THEY CANNOT CARE FOR.AND THERE ARE MORE,OF THEM,EVERY YEAR,AS THE SCHOOLS,PASS THEM,ON,WHEN THEY CANT READ,AND NOONE SEEMS,TO BE TEACHING RESPONSIBILITY,ANY MORE.ITS EVERY ONE FAULT,BUT THIERS,THAT THEY ARE SO SCREWED UP.
    aND WELFARE,IS SO EASY,TO GET,AND DRUGS,SO PLENTIFUL,THAT THOSE,WITHOUT BRAINS,OR PRIDE,CAN COAST ALONG,IN LIFE,AND SPONGE,OFF THE RST OF US.

BLESS yOU,FOR DOING WHAT YOU CAN,TO CLEAN UP,THE MESS,THAT THESE CRETIND HAVE LEFT BEHIND,AS YOU ARE OUR HERO.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I hear ya! My foster Blackie is one of those cats, left behind by his former owners. And what a sweet love he is. He forgives the human race for the stupidity of some (I am not so sure, I do)

Oh I know just how you feel Adrienne.

It still boggles my mind how people can still be so d@#n cruel and inconsiderate of God's precious creatures.

That's like my neighbour a few years ago. They had a beautiful Chocolate Point siamese and a nice gray & white cat and I learned after hearing the gray & white cat crying outside it's window, that they had moved and left him behind.
    I took care of him for awhile and was finally able to place him in a foster care and found out that not long after he had a wonderful forever home.

But most of these kitties are not so lucky. The very sad part of this, is that it is never ending.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

It is absolutely SICKENING!!! Beautiful April was dumped on the side of Broad Street (the busiest in town) ... she was standing there SCREAMING her head off in fear!!!! Thank GOD, she didn't get run over, numerous times!!!!

Adrienne, we all just do the best we can, to clean up the messes of others. Thank you for all that you do on behalf of the homeless, helpless babies of this sad, sad world!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I APPRECIATE THE THOUGHTS
    TO JEN--I'M JUST MAD I WONDER, ARE PEOPLE UNCARING?
    KIM--WHAT KIND OF CREEPY THING THAT IS!! DUMPING A CAT ON BROAD ST??? SICK...

I'M SIMPLY TRYING TO LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE. RETURNING KINDNESS MAKES THE WORLD A FAR BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN!! A LESSON I WAS TAUGHT AS A CHILD!! THAT I TEACH ALL BY EXAMPLE I HOPE...
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Bless you for what you've done for these cats. It's hard to understand how people can be so cruel.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    ADRIENNE I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU SAVED THOSE KITTIES FROM POSSIBLE DEATH! I'M VERY SICK OF ALL THE DUMPED CATS I PICK UP EVERY YEAR, AND PAY FOR OUT OF MY OWN POCKET. I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR THAT REMOTE ISLAND THAT WE CAN ROUND UP ALL THESE CRETINS, AND LET THEM DO EACH OTHER IN! IT'S PEOPLE THAT DUMP CATS THAT START UP FERAL COLONIES ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND IT'S RESCUERS, AND KIND HEARTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU, AND OTHERS WHO TAKE THEM IN THAT END UP SAVING A FEW LIVES HERE AND THERE, BUT SADLY IT WILL NEVER END. TAKE IN FIVE TODAY, AND THERE WILL BE TEN MORE TOMORROW TO TAKE THEIR PLACE ON THE STREETS.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Adrienne,

You are such a sweetheart for helping out those poor babies that are dumped by totally irresponsible people.

I am bringing home a sweet Siamese mix from the Allen Park kill shelter tomorrow. He too was abandoned by his previous idiotic owners who left him alone in an apartment with no food or water. I just happened to be surfing petfinder and noticed he had a date with death on Thursday. I went there this morning to check him out.

What a lovebug!!!! He kept putting his paw through the bars and rolling on his back for belly rubs. How anyone could do that to such a sweet thing is beyond any comprehension.

Like QSA, I am also sick of cleaning up after these jerks who think cats are disposable. I just wish the laws would change. Unfortunately, I don't foresee that coming anytime soon.

((((((hugs))))))))) to you for such a wonderful job!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OK. First thing if you ask someone in your neighborhood what the name of their cas is and they say "S***Head" you can already tell that they are smokin' sumthin!

Here is another keyword: "CRACKHEAD". If you see that the trash is mostly beer cans and Jack Daniels (*) bottles that would be another clue.

These people can't take care of themselves let alone cats. And as for kids, well no, they can't do that either.

No PEOPLE are not bad, cruel, or uncaring. Just some act that way and poison the gene pool for the rest of us.

As for you, dear friend, you are doing the best that you can and we applaud you for it.

(*) Note to those not in the US. Jack Daniels is a very popular brand of whiskey. Comedian Robin Williams says, "If alcohol is a crutch then Jack Daniels is a wheel chair."
    ATB

Charles Kincaid