Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriages

Gay Marriages

*this was sent to me*

Hello everyone. It will be interesting to see who responds! I told a guy that I could find 300 people who believe in gay marriage before he could find 300 people who do not believe in gay marriage. If you believe in gay marriage, please copy and paste this onto a blank e-mail form (leaving off the headers). or repost it..

Add your name and send it to your friends and family or repost it. If you happen to be the 300th person signing this, please send it back to, Andrew Nelson.His e-mail address is: [email protected] Thanks!

1)Taylor
    2) Jeremy
    3)DUSTIN OH YEAH BABY
    4) Michael (equality baby)
    5.)jennifer
    6.) Jason *love has no boundries nor does it discriminate! if another guy or girl makes you happy and you wanna be with them forever...i say **** it...why not! its your life...live it! FTW*
    7)Jessy~ Totally for it. Equality.
    8)Brian~Love is Love.
    9) Olivia
    10) Christine
    11) Jessie
    12)Alex
    13)matt
    14) Sierra
    15) Elz
    16) Black Lotus
    17)Sky
    18)Taylor
    19) CHELSEA
    20. Elyse
    21.) Rowena all for it totally
    22) Ginger
    23)Carrie
    24) Jenn L
    25) Greg C
    26) Charlie K
    27) SAM H -PD/PAD
    28)MALYSSA F.
    29.)jami
    30.) ASHLEY!!!
    31) gretchen
    32) Kate
    33) Khyla
    34)DesireeH-Horton
    35)Chris N
    36) Guillermo L.
    37) Shelly
    38) Jesse
    39) JJ
    40) Ben
    41) Justice
    42) scott
    43) Mandy P. Its not often you find true love so when you find it go with it!
    44) brandie-
    45) Livia.
    46)Tiffany
    47) Josh-bot, this is something I feel strongly about
    48.) Heather-->ya cant help who u love, and i think gay couples are no different to straight couples, so why shouldnt they be allowed to get married??
    49)Jerod~~Go for it!!! hehe wadda i care!! u can help who u fall in love with...if it happens to be the same sex...go with it...ur hearts is usually right!
    50)Aaron.I truthfully don't know many gay guys or girls that worried about getting married though.
    51) Analisa- love is love
    52) Rosie: anyone who is willing to balls up to marriage, deserves to be able to go through with it. Gay, straight, cat, dog....
    53) CaRly... you can't help who you love.... we should ALL me =!!
    54) Kate..It's actually sounding pretty good right about now!
    55.) Pimpsta- To each, His own
    56)Kim~ gay guys are always the hottest
    57) emma - gay marriage is coolio!! if thats wat dey wana do!! do it!!
    58.)Dani-let them ****ing get married *****es!!
    59) Casandra! - let them be!
    60) Dacia - woot.woot!
    61.) Don- you can't legislate love
    62.) Rowan- y be against it God made ppl that way then so be it! let them be happy for once!
    63.)Megan
    64.)Eliza. there not bothering n e one. just leave them be.
    65) Kylie. Love knows no boundaries, *****es.
    67)JUSTINE:::: IM SO GAY AND I LOVE MARRIAGE.
    68)Jo. Everyone should be able to marry who they want to.
    69). natalee. love is love.
    70). Jacob. they havent done anything to us, and there happy about who they are. most people arent.
    71)Mayginne-->i agree with [^^] i mean seriously, wouldnt you hate it if all gays made rages saying straight marriages were wrong?? t h i n k a b o u t i t
    72) Cindi. surriously..if you were in love with whichever sex is your preference you would want people to respect that you love that person and you want to spend the rest of your life with them.. why does it change for somone else?
    73) Brad
    74) Christina
    75) Daiki...
    76) Melyssa ^ ^v
    77.) Taja ^^
    78) Alex Weitzel
    79) Lawrence
    80) Eric
    81)Rachel
    82)Cynthia
    83)Joey
    84)Steven
    85)Ken
    86)Michael
    87)Norman Sr.
    88)Norman Jr.
    89)Norman Philip
    90)Shirley
    91)Steven
    92) Gilbert
    93) Max
    94)Jeremy
    95)Jamie
    96) Ian
    97) Nadia
    98) Jake
    99) Sarah
    100) Ally
    101) Nick.
    102) ana
    103) Margo.
    104)Mike
    105) Darcy Faye (typhoidmary)
    106) Jennifer
    107)Renan(eeyore)
    108) Tracy
    109) Matt
    110) Abi Riot hate is fear and fear is ignorance
    111)Kat
    112)Kaylaaa
    113)Bryan<----I'm a fag myself
    114)Meli~~i love gay people they rock and gay couples are ****ing awesome
    115)Barbara (Love knows no boundaries..DUUUUH!)
    116)DE vin - [[gay people.love em]]
    117)kelsEY || {gay people are so ****ing great..love them.}
    118>lindZ<
    119. ashley
    120)Jessie I wanted to marry the first girl i was ever with her name was Jessie too. I still want to be wihth her today:-)
    121)Iconoclast - jesse - We are all equal. Burn the flags and churches of this earth. anything that separates the people must go down. (A//E)
    122-- Gigi
    123.) cory
    124.~~Chelsea
    125::Kourtney!
    126. Natalie-->I'm awesomely cool!!!
    127. Erica
    128. Erica C - **** yes love is love
    129. Kristy.
    130.Charlie
    131.Rachel
    132.Brittaney
    133.Brittaney
    134.Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I added my name I use for the internet and sent it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

You may want to watch some of the content of those signatures on this site.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Also, the email address isn't good. Mine got sent back.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

can't do anything about that, I don't know these people just got it in an e-mail.

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Also, the email address isn't good. Mine got sent back.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

6. I never reply to things like that. i get enough junkmail as it is without an help.

Yeah, those "surveys/petitions" are pretty meaningless - who is to say one person didn't just type in a bunch of names? The person probably closed that email account because they got too many well-meaning people sending on the list.

Hey, as for the subject at hand, I'm from Massachusetts, where it is legal!

And for those people who don't support or believe in gay marriages, where do we put our names?

To find 300 people either way, don't we need to have two lists?

I'll put my name on the list for not supporting.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Originally posted by buckner
    And for those people who don't support or believe in gay marriages, where do we put our names?

To find 300 people either way, don't we need to have two lists?

I'll put my name on the list for not supporting.

WHY?? It isn't YOUR life, is it? So why do you care who other people fall in love with? Can't they get married also?

Nińo & Eliza

I agree Suki Wingy... It's nobody else's life. People have the right to marry who they fall in love with, if the love is mutual. I don't see how so many people thinks it affects them when it's not their life, decision, or even their business. I certainly don't care what sex people prefer, just like I don't hound people who like vanilla more than chocolate. Everybody has preferences and they don't affect me or my life. Whether or not they get married they will still be in love and do whatever. It's as if people think that making gay marriage illegal is the same things as making homosexuality illegal altogether. They are still going to be gay and act upon their love...they might as well be married. It should be their decision. Petitions shouldn't be necessary.
    I've been BOO'd!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Suki and wolfsoul ~ So, you are only interested in what impacts your life? If it doesn't have anything to do with you, you don't care what happens in the world?

Martin Niemoller penned these words after World War II. He was a Protestant pastor. Words to think about when you're tempted to look the other way and not get involved because it doesn't directly impact your life.

"In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody left to speak up."
    -Martin Niemoller
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Originally posted by kuhio98
    Suki and wolfsoul ~ So, you are only interested in what impacts your life? If it doesn't have anything to do with you, you don't care what happens in the world?
    If you read my post, I said that I don't understand why people THINK that it affects them -- yes, I said that gay marriage doesn't affect me -- but the entire point I was trying to make is that it doesn't affect anybody, not "it doesn't affect me, and I don't care about anyone else." Homosexuality in itself can affect many people. I know people who are gay, so yes, it affects me. But homosexual marriages?

How am I looking the other way? I'm fighting for what I believe in. For gay people to have the same rights as straight people. I guess that means I'm only caring about myself --- even though I AM straight. I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I'm speaking up right now, and I will continue to speak up. He didn't speak up because he wasn't "whatever?" Well I'm speaking up, and I'm not gay, so I guess I might as well be saying right now "They came for the homosexuals, and I spoke up even though I'm not gay." I truly don't understand the relevance in what you are saying...
    I've been BOO'd!

There use to be a gay man who lived across the street from me, and what he did in private didn't affect my life at all. I still eat, breathe, live, and love.

There was a gay couple at the chinese restaurant I went to yesterday. They quietly ate, and quietly left. No one even knew they were there.

If you want to say gays are ruining the lives of straights, well your just plain wrong. In reality its the straights ruining it for the gays.

Mind. Your. Own. Business.

Edit: I'd sign the list of SUPPORTER if it were legit. Thanks for posting about here though

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Wolfsoul ~ In response to buckner’s post, Suki responded "Why? It isn’t YOUR life" then you agreed. And went on to say "Everybody has preferences and they don’t affect me or my life."

What I was trying to say is that "If it doesn’t affect my life" is a poor argument. I felt that you were saying that if it doesn’t affect your life directly, people should just shut up about it and look the other way and not get involved in the conversation. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted both of you.

I talked to my brother and stepson this morning. Both are gay. My brother (I’m trying to get him to join PT because he has 3 kitties) said that he didn’t really have an opinion on gay marriage but could imagine that some day, if he met the right person, he might want some sort of ceremony. My stepson laughed at the whole idea. He has been with his partner for 25 years. Neither of them support gay marriage legislation. They said the whole topic was "boring" and they like being "different". But, they admitted that both of their employers recognize same-sex partners so they don’t have a problem with insurance and retirement benefits. They could see legislation for same-sex partner rights but didn’t see that as including marriage. Ron (stepson) said that they saw marriage as more of a business arrangement and they didn’t think that was necessary (for them anyway). Ron went on to say that with all the other issues affecting our daily lives, the gay marriage issue isn’t even a "blip on the radar". I thought their comments were interesting. They both said that they don’t feel discriminated against but they didn’t speak for everyone. (of course).
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I dont, so you can scratch me off your list if you were gonna put me on.