Thread: emmi

emmi

fate, destiny, karma, jos, you were meant for each other and good things will continue for you both what a beautiful "tail" and thanks for sharing your story .. this is great
    laurie

OH EMMI

You are just the most adorable girl - and soooo lucky fancy picking the right Mummy without any effort - and to keep in touch with your own babies - how lovely.
    You are a beautiful COTD and I hope you have a wonderful time with lots of extra treats, you deserve them
    Lynne.

Oh Beautiful Emmi! What a wonderful story of a smart girl who found a person she knew would look after her and her beautiful family! Sweet Emmi, I am so grateful that your family was born into such love and caring and that you now know love too! God Bless you sweetie and God Bless your mommy for looking after you and your family! Emmi, our beautiful sorority sister!!

Emmi, such a lucky girl!!! What a very heart warming story!
    destiny brought you 2 together!
    susie/szazie

What a beautiful story. Emmi was fated to find you, a kind soul that took her in when she needed help. I love that she gets to visit with her kittens now and then. She's a beauty and, like all homeless kitties, deserves a loving home like the one she has now. Congrats, beautiful Emmi, on being Cat Of The Day!! =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

Emmi, your story warmed my heart on this cold morning! I'm so happy that you found a loving home, where you get the love and respect you deserve!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Hi Emmi! What a gorgeous kitty! Glad you found a fur-ever home!

Congrats sweet one!

A sorority girl!!! Emmi, I'm so glad you didn't have trouble in the dorm and now you are safe and happy in your forever home. And you even get to visit your babies!! How wonderful!! Congratulations, most deserving, Emmi on being the Cat of the Day!!!

Fate indeed!! The Fur Gods were surely smiling down upon you beautiful Emmi, AND your future guardian, that fateful night. Sounds like you checked into the maternity ward, and the BEST FOREVER HOME just in time!! And what wonderful news!! You're still in touch with the "kids!" Your photo is heartmelting!! What an honor it was to meet you dear Emmi. Lots of love, kisses, hugs and snuggles to you beautiful, delicate, precious Emmi, our BEST MOMMY and most coveted, truly deserving of honor, Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you angel girl!!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-26-2002 at 06:54 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I would have to take you in too, with that wonderful face looking at me!

Emmi, I just love your story and bless your owner for taking such good care of you (and your kittens too!)

Congratulations to you sweet, deserving Emmi- it's your day.

BEAUTIFUL EMMI ,

I'm so very happy to meet your SWEET SELF !!!
    Emmi, you have the BEST of Guardians and I know
    that you are very loved. Bless you both !!!
    Congratulations on be honored today, You sure do
    deserve to be. Emmi, is our Beautiful CAT OF THE DAY !!!

I wish you & your Guardian a long, happy,healthy life ...

my sweet emmi

Hi everyone, this is Emmi's mommy! I was so happy to see that she made cat of the day! I can't wait to get home from work, so I can tell her the good news. Emmi is doing great, she now lives with me in a big house that she loves! One of her kittens, GUMBO visited her for the week, as much as she loved seeing him, I think after a week, she was ready for him to go back to his home. (He tends to play a little rough with her) GUMBO is still waiting for his day of fame to become cat of the day also...maybe soon, we'll see. Keep your eyes peeled for the little devil.
    Thank you to everybody that wrote Emmi and I. We really appreciate it, and we are both very lucky to have found each other!

-Heather