Thread: Hi guys...got a question about Mason

Hi guys...got a question about Mason

He has lost his cat voice! He never has meowed loudly, in fact he just recently started meowing at all...don't know what's up with that. But last night he seemed to have lost his voice. His meow's really scratchy. Should I be concerned? Or is this a thing that just happend like when we lose our voices? Thanks...

This happened to Inka too! Normally her voice is VERY loud, and one day, all of a sudden, she sounded like a young little goat . I said :"let's wait and see how she is tomorrow!"
    Guess what, next day she yelled even louder than before
    Don't worry,okay
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Hmmm, not sure.
    2 of my kitties appeared to have lost their voice at one time and never got it back. It wasn't a medical thing, it was a spoiled thing. My vet explained that Cuddles and Cammie didn't need to meow anymore (a mere squeak would do) because I waited on them hand and foot and they realized that they didn't need to expend the energy to get my attention. Maybe it's the same with Mason?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I think,that that might be it,Mason,realizes,thathe doesnt,have to be loud,with you.The Found Cats,are the same way,they are not,near as loud,as they were when they were young,The only Cats,that is loud,is JJJ3,when he hears,the word TREATS!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS