Thread: Vito

Vito

Well Vito aren't you the cutest little guy. You look so sweet and cuddly. How nice of you to help Mommy out in the kitchen and a few goodies then for all of your hard work. Congrats Vito on DOTD!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Vito, you sure are one cute little pup! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy around the house! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a very special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute

Hey you sure are cute,

and what kind of breed of dog is it?

or is it mixed...

anybody know?

Vito!

I think you're a Heinz 57 with a fair bit of Beagle in you, Vito. You certainly have a very chipper expression on your lovable little face. Sorry sweetie, non parlo Italiano, but I gather your mummy thinks you're her little angel but I couldn't get the first bit... Anyway, I'm glad you like to help out in the kitchen, hope you get lots of yummy treats today and special celebrations with Mama for your special day as our DOTD
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Ciao Vito!!! What an adorable, handsome, studly Italian love muffin you are! Oh lucky you, living in a home that knows what good eating is all about!!! I'll bet you're a big help in the kitchen, too And you certainly are not wanting in the amore department either, what with your devoted Mom and Dad, Nana and fursibs Tiamo kitty and step-brother and step-sister Harley and Jesse there to cherish and adore you! You are just the cutest little boy and I'm so happy for you and your family that you found each other! Congratulations to you adorable Vito, our extra special, most deserving Saturday Dog of the Day!!! Have the bestest day of celebration with your proud family, sweetheart! I'm sure the eats will be in abudant supply today Hugs and kisses to you precious Vito!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS VITO!

My goodness, your momma just doesn't have enough to say about you does she sweet Vito
    Sounds like a match made in heaven!

Have a wonderful day celebrating sweetie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hey cutiepie! I have not replied to the Dog of the Day thread for a while, but I had to comment on such a hansome pup. You sound very sweet and intellugent as well as fun. Congrats on DOTD! Hope your day is full of love, Italian food an fun. Your owners are lucky to have you.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Vito...... You are a cute little fellow. I bet you are spoiled.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Look at handsome VITO man!! I love your furry little face V! You sound like such an awesome little buddy and we salute you! Congrats to Beautiful Vito!!

Vito aren't you a special little puppy?! You have very soulful eyes and are such a sweetheart. You stole my heart away when I saw you! Tell your people to give you a hug and kiss for me. Congrats on DOTD Sweetie
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

CONGRATULATIONS ON DOTD, VITO

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87