Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the Found Cats & Michael's Gotcha Day...by request

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

For the Found Cats & Michael's Gotcha Day...by request

I did a flash movie of the tribe last weekend and the Found Cats "hinted" they might like one of them. To celebrate Gotchaday for Michael and to say thanks for saving all those strays...here's something for you Catmandu.

How Sweet It Is.... for dial up connections

How Sweet It Is ... for fast connections. File is a bit large, but worth the wait!

The Web page with Flash Movie If you can play Flash/Shockwave movies -this is the best quality.

Hope you enjoy!

The Tribe
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

I cannot tell you,how pleased ,I am,by your tribute,and when My Cat Angels,Pouncer,and Mr Scrappy came up,I had tear,in my eyes.Thank You So Much,and I will,try,my best,to live,up,to thathonor! That,is going,in My Meow Mail,where I can always treasure,it,and Thank You again.And Mr Scrappy,and Pouncer Angel.are goping,to put,you,on thier Guardian Cat Angel List,and try,the best,that they can,to bring you Good Luck.Thank You.

This makes all,the things,that I do,for My Cats,all worth it.Thank You,and The Found Cats All Thank You,too.Especially the Two Cat Angels,who live gain,when someone sees thier Pictures,and says nice things about them.
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-05-2005 at 08:49 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's a lovely video! Great idea.

What a spectacular present!! Thanks for allowing us all to share it with Gary.

That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! What a wonderful job!! Gary will cherish that forever! What a wonderful tribute to what he does.. AWESOME!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That is amazing and extremely well done, and most of all so appropriate for Gary and his Found Cats, Strays and Angels the music is pefectly fitting.

How beautiful and precious to be able to cherish that forever and ever.

What a sweet tribute to a wonderful cat dad, and the furbabies he loves! I really enjoyed it!

laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

tHE fIRST tIME,THAT I SAW THE MOVIE,I DID NOT HAVE,THE SOUND ON,AND YOU PICKED,JUST THE RIGHT SONG,TO EXPRESS,HOW,THE FOUND CATS,AND I FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER!

Thank You Very Much,JJJ3,and Meezers!
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-09-2005 at 09:32 AM.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Great Job !!!! That was just absolutely sooo sweet. What great images of the found cats and the found cat angels. The music was just wonderful too. Just lets everyone that doesn't know just how special Gary is to his furkids and how special the furkids are to Gary. Again great work.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

Glad you are enjoying it!

It was certainly fun to put together. Also, its one of our favorite oldies tunes too!!
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

that was the sweetest thing iv ever seen just plain lovely!!!

How sweet!
    Don't Breed & Buy
    While Homeless Pets Die
    Ritchi
    Sammi

JJJ3,is wiping away,the Tears,and he,and The Meezers,all want,to say a Big Found Cat Thank You.

What an AWESOME tribute & so deserving for Gary, as he is such a hero to us all! And especially to the Found Cats!!!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    What a splendid and touching thing for Gary!! Great tune, and great little show that put a big smile on my face. That was so purrfect, I may beg you to do one for me too someday!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~