Thread: Vote for Houdini!!!

Vote for Houdini!!!

Houdini is entered in PetHops spring cat contest and I thought I would let all of you know.

You can vote for her here:

http://www.pethop.com/pets/index.pag...pet_id/331.htm

The link to vote for her is right under her page, but you may need to highlight it.

If we win we will be giving the money to Greenhill Humane Society, so they can use it for their cats. Lane County has had a VERY difficult time lately with cats, and many are being euthanized. At one point in time, both Greenhill and Animal Control stopped taking in cats, and a lot were put to sleep. I really want to help these cats! Greenhill is FANTASTIC, and is where we adopted our Rainbow Bridge Golden. You can visit their website here:

http://www.green-hill.org/

Please vote for us if you can and help Greenhill Humane Society!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Also, if you are not registered at the site yet you will need to register before you vote. =)
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

BUMP!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major