Thread: Happy ending!

Happy ending!

I can't believe this.....

My husband and I dropped his Ford Bronco off Sunday night at the repair shop. Monday the owner of the shop and his wife both heard meowing when they were outside but couldn't find the source. Tuesday as the owner was about to start the Bronco to move it over to be worked on they heard it again. Looked all over and again no luck in finding the source. Moved the truck and the meowing followed it. They are now just about to go bonkers to find this little thing.....the owner put the truck up on the rack and started examining the underside. FInally saw a bit of fur on the top of the gas tank...little grey and white kitten, eyes not fully open yet. The owner's wife called my husband this morning and asked if we were missing a kitten! What is more amazing to me is hubby called me and said "If you want him, call them right away!" Why is this amazing? We have 6 and I have been told no more....anyway, the shop owners have been feeding him and he is terrorizing the office area at the shop. They are going to give him a furrever home so happy ending for the little guy! Oh yeah, I suggested the name Bronco if it is a boy....

Oh, I love happy endings

So, glad that he/she was found and will now have a furever home! That would be a wonderful name if it is a boy!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Now that's one VERY lucky kitten!!! Chances are there are more kittens, and a mom cat though. I'd start looking around, and leaving food.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That,is one Very Lucky Kitten,and that was very kind,of those Gentlemen,to take care,of that little Lost Kitten,like that!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I sure am glad that little kitten didn't get hurt. And now he (or she) has a furrever home .

WOW!!! That is one lucky kitten!!! And such a happy ending!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!