Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swimming

Welcome to Pet Talk, LabLoverForever! I'm sure you'll love it here!

I'm a Lab Lover, too! I have a Black Lab, anmed Sadie!

Again, welcome!
    Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hi! I have a yellow lab mix (Buddy) who is about 2 yrs. old and a male. I love labs! They are usually good natured.
    Buddy has a kiddie pool he uses in the summer and seems to like that. He has only been to the lake once and he had fun thats for sure! It is very wet and muddy here and Buddy is about 4 different colors today!
    My last 2 dogs were labs also a yellow mix girl and a black mix male who have both since died of illness.
    I hope you like it here and I will check out your picture of your pup.

Hi LabLoverForever! Sorry I missed you!! I have a yellow Lab named Star. She's 3 and loves to swim!! Tell us more about Sandy! Post some pics. if you can

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Hi LabLoverForever! Sorry I missed you!! I have a yellow Lab named Star. She's 3 and loves to swim!! Tell us more about Sandy! Post some pics. if you can
    I missed it too!!! I have to black lab mixes and they love the water! Welcome to Pet talk!

My maltese hates to get wet period. This winter in Georgia we had one day of light snow. Tango would not even go outside to use the restroom. I finally had to carry him out and place him on the ground. He stood there with one paw up, it was too funny. He can swim though, that's a pretty funny site too!

well, I dont know anything about sandy, she's puppylove's, puppylove11, tell us about sandy, thanx
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina

Hi all, puppylove11 here, and Like u asked, Ill tell you about my special puppy sandy, I already told u a little bit but here goes, she's 5 and is always happy, she can make u smile when no one else can, thats what is so special about her. she loves getting her tummy rubbed. here are some pics on her, let me know if u have any questions, thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

heres another pic

another 1 for u guys
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

last 1, for now of course

thats so weird those are all the same pic. but thats okay, heres another

sorry those are all the same pic, heres another

that one I just put isnt sandy but I think its a cute yellow lab but heres another one of sandy

hope u guys like em all, thank you for looking through them, and sry for my comp. difficulties, but isnt she cute, I'll send more later, bye

Sandy is so precious!!!! You sure do you love your baby, and I can see why! Sounds like you are a super duper Labbie Mom! Hope to see more pics of your special girl! My Lab Star says hi to Sandy! (My name too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandy is a sweetheart!!!!!