Thread: mexican folded cat

mexican folded cat

hi, I adopted a very nice kitten whose ears are folded in the scottish folded way, as far as I know, he doesn´t have any relationship with any cat of that breed, he was found in a ranch.
    I want to know if you can start a new breed like that or if any of you know if they are cats with "trade mark". thank for your answers.

A new breed has to go through TONS of different tests before it will ever be recognized as a new breed.

If you can post a picture, I can probably tell you if it's just your plain old Scottish Fold.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i hope this time my bay shows up, by the way, he doesn't have aname yet. sugestions are welcome. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

here is a picture of my daughters Scootish folds Boo is the long haired one and George is the short haired one.

Stella
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

I think you have an American Curl or American Curl mix. The ears of an American Curl are just like your cat's ears.

Here's a picture of an AC

I had an American Curl and they are wonderful cats!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awwwwww he's adorable. You could call him Curly. I also think he's some kind of mix.

hi, the ears of the american curl are folded to the back, his are not, and thanks for the suggestion, in the house we are still voting (3 kids, a mom and a dad) . any way, he is very welcome and very loved. i´m showing him my mice so he doesn´t eat them and he is sarting to have a wonderful relationship with my dog.