Thread: Max Power!!

Max Power!!

MAX!!

You have to be a HAM!! Just looking at your picture was cracking me up!! I can tell you are full of FUN.

CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD today!! I hope you have a SUPER FUN day chasing your ball and getting lots of pupper kisses
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

CONGRATULATIONS MAX!

Sara is right, your sure do sound like a big HAM From the sounds of it, it's not hard to see why your mommy loves you ever so much!

Have fun and I hope you and mommy get a game of chase going today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Max Power!

Yes I do think he is just adorable! Dogs are so cute when they end up with one ear up and the other one down like Max in his picture. Max have lots of fun and chase games today and have a great DOTD day. Nice to see a fellow Sydneysider, say my girls (felines) even if it is a doggie!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

We sure do think you are adorable, Max Power. A fox terrier lives at my house too, and it sounds as if you too are a lot alike-full of energy and a real zest for life.

Congratulations sweet Max.

Oh Max Power you are such a sweetheart You have such a sweet face that I just want to kiss You enjoy your special day being dog of the day
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Max....I think you are very adorable. You are so handsome.
    I would love to give you a hug. But I bet you get plenty.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful Life.
    LHCamry

Greetings Marvelous Max! I sure DO think you're adorable What a handsome, spunky, life loving pup you are! And it's clear after reading your person's touching tribute, you are as devoted to your human as she/he is to you! Sounds like the perfect love match to me! And being a Terrier, well, we all know what that means...that the laughs as well as the love will be in great abundance over the coming years Max, I hope you have a wonderful, extra special day, running your human in circles as you celebrate your much deserved Dog of the Day honors! Congratulations to you adorable, marvelous Max!!! You are such a cutie! Please have your Mom or Dad give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I heart Max Power!!! You are soooo adorable little man! Look at that beautiful face and those precious ears - too too cute. You have so much love and life in those pretty eyes dude! Congrats to Marvelous Max Power, Our Precious Dog of the Day!!