Thread: Something for Everyone...

Something for Everyone...

I decided to check out the webpage for the SPCA in my hometown today...I haven't looked in a while and just wanted to see if they had updated it or if anything new was happening with rescuing in Syracuse.

I took a quick look at some of the dogs available for adoption (Never a good idea! I would love another but Duncan would never allow it!) Along with the usual "lab mixes" that always seem to be in the pound , these were a few of the other dogs that were listed:

A coonhound:

A sharpei:

A Keeshond:

A rottweiler:

They also had listed, a bassett hound and a cairn terrier. (Sorry Par, no picture for him)
    So my point is that even those people who are sure that they want a purebred, can usually find one at a shelter looking for a home....it's always worth a shot to try your local shelter first!

Here is the link to the Central New York SPCA if anyone wants to have a look for themselves...(this is where I adopted Duncan from!) CNY SPCA

And for the pit lovers, there were these 2 absolutely G O R G E O U S!! DOGS!

This particular SPCA is very good about trying to find pitbulls a good home and promoting them as family dogs...

Ah I *Wish* I could take that first pittie home!!

Niņo & Eliza

It's hard to look at those pics, I want to take ALL of them home! (Mutts make the best dogs!)