Thread: Pictures, pictures everywhere!

Pictures, pictures everywhere!

I came home for lunch today and Whispy and Callie were asleep...lazy bums. I decided I absolutely needed to take pictures because they looked so cute.

"MMMOOOOMMMMMMM...why did you have to wake me up?"

"Yes, MOM. I know I'm gorgeous."

"HELLO, lady kitties."

Callie was a whole lot less cooperative. The little pain in my butt refused to look at the camera. Argh!

Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Cute cat nap pictures! Shadow gives me that same look when I wake her up LOL.
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

Then I opened the door to my bedroom to see my little Shadow girl. I had put their bed on top of my drawers and she LOVES it.

Woke her up too, I guess.

She was so excited I was home..she started rolling off of her bed.

"HELLO, boy kitties." For someone who hates her brother so much, she sure does copy his goo-goo eyes a lot.

On another note, she is doing fantastic. We've been letting her out of the bedroom a whole lot more and she hasn't been nawtee once by pee-peeing on the floor. Whisper still attempts to attack her sometimes but I've been good about keeping the squirt bottle ready. He HATES that thing. LOL

Good call -- they DID absolutely need their pictures taken, and we absolutely needed to see those!! I'm all mushy now

bump

Ha ha, lol, now that is great advize: never ever take pics of your cats after you've interupted their sleep
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

sorry had to bump them again

Isn't it so annoying when you get such cute photos of your kitties and no one is around to admire them?????

I would love to get a yawning pic some day! Not that the Es don't yawn....they just don't like a photo of the state of their teeth!

And Eddie says...."Ahem Shadow?!?! Let's not be so inviting of OTHER boy kitties, shall we????"

LOL Shadow was only asking for the admiration of other boys. Eddie is still her #1

Oh what beautiful pictures! How on earth did you manage to catch those yawning ones??

Kisses to your furbabies and please post more pics.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

The Found Cats,sometimes ,will not look,at the Cmera,either,but then,agian,since,I received,the digital Camera,I have taken 1500 Photos,of them,and might be tiring,them out,with all,that Picture Taking!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LOL Catmandu. I have a pretty crappy camera and it's slow as taking the picture--you click the button and the picture is taken several seconds later I was lucky that W and S were looking at me at the time...I kept calling Callie's name, she would look up, I'd attempt to take a picture and she would have moved as the flash finally went off. Oh well.